"Scores" of people hurt in Christmas Lights event.

H

Hedphelym

Guest
#1
Clicky Linky

Can't help thinking - Basically people caused a stampede to go see JLS?

I find the whole thing quite mental, plus the council has apologised? For once, I don't think a council is in the wrong. Underprepared, maybe.

And the lass recording it makes me just as angry as seeing the bunch of mad cnuts rushing forward.

Mad, mad twats.
Think this proves that 50% of the population needs to be put down?
 
#4
Not suprsed. The whole city centre was absolutely rammed, from Millenium Point to the Council House. Couldn't even get a bratty at the boxhead xmas market thanks to the thousands of numptes with 'JLS' permanent-markered on their faces...
 
#5
JL who?

Even teh Sugababes are not the original three anymore.... (or even the second or third line up :D )
 
#7
Was the tree OK?
 
#9
How dare you use the word "Christmas", I'm offended, I demand compensation.
 
#10
Don't know who's the most stupid.... The numptes that turned out to see what is, in all honesty a pretty crap but incredibly popular group or the idiots that booked them in the first place.

Those booking the group must have expected the 'idiots' to turn out in force for what was going to be a free show and then not to take sufficient and appropriate precautions to control the crowd and avoid incidents like this has to lead to a right slapping in court by the H&S nazies
 
#11
wedge35 said:
Not suprsed. The whole city centre was absolutely rammed, from Millenium Point to the Council House. Couldn't even get a bratty at the boxhead xmas market thanks to the thousands of numptes with 'JLS' permanent-markered on their faces...
You didnt miss nuch mate the brattys looked shit. and £4 a pop

I had no idea why Bham was so goddam rammed this afternoon I took my lads to the museum and when we came out is was chaos. should of known there was some bunch of no marks at the centre of it.
 
#15
Markintime said:
Gremlin said:
More to the point why is the Christmas Market up and running in the middle of November?
Because the Germans give presents on St Nicholas tag which is Dec 5th. Anyway never too early for a bratty mit senf or even a zigeunerwurst.
I believe you'll find that Nikolaustag is actually on the 6th of December (or on the 19th of December according the Gregorian calender).

MsG
 
#16
Currywurst mit pommes at least once a month in our house courtesy of lidl.
 
#18
bomb_mac said:
Currywurst mit pommes at least once a month in our house courtesy of lidl.
Mmmmmmmmm.....currywurst!!
 
#19
BiscuitsAB said:
wedge35 said:
Not suprsed. The whole city centre was absolutely rammed, from Millenium Point to the Council House. Couldn't even get a bratty at the boxhead xmas market thanks to the thousands of numptes with 'JLS' permanent-markered on their faces...
You didnt miss nuch mate the brattys looked s***. and £4 a pop

I had no idea why Bham was so goddam rammed this afternoon I took my lads to the museum and when we came out is was chaos. should of known there was some bunch of no marks at the centre of it.
3 pints of Lowenbrau and two bratties and I was more than happy. Funny thing was there was a massive queue for a particular schnelly and I thought 'fuck this' and walked to the very front and got me and me bro squared away with bratwurst mit pommes in about 2 mins flat. Brits, sometimes they're their own worst enemy. And they were £3 not 4 and bloody lovely.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top