"Scores" of people hurt in Christmas Lights event.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hedphelym, Nov 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clicky Linky

Can't help thinking - Basically people caused a stampede to go see JLS?

I find the whole thing quite mental, plus the council has apologised? For once, I don't think a council is in the wrong. Underprepared, maybe.

And the lass recording it makes me just as angry as seeing the bunch of mad cnuts rushing forward.

Mad, mad twats.
    Think this proves that 50% of the population needs to be put down?

2. I really wish I was born in the eleventh century when bards were somewhat further down the scale.

3. Pity there were no Darwin Award winners. :roll:

4. Not suprsed. The whole city centre was absolutely rammed, from Millenium Point to the Council House. Couldn't even get a bratty at the boxhead xmas market thanks to the thousands of numptes with 'JLS' permanent-markered on their faces...

5. JL who?

Even teh Sugababes are not the original three anymore.... (or even the second or third line up :D )

6. Was the tree OK?

7. How dare you use the word "Christmas", I'm offended, I demand compensation.

8. Don't know who's the most stupid.... The numptes that turned out to see what is, in all honesty a pretty crap but incredibly popular group or the idiots that booked them in the first place.

Those booking the group must have expected the 'idiots' to turn out in force for what was going to be a free show and then not to take sufficient and appropriate precautions to control the crowd and avoid incidents like this has to lead to a right slapping in court by the H&S nazies

9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

You didnt miss nuch mate the brattys looked shit. and £4 a pop

I had no idea why Bham was so goddam rammed this afternoon I took my lads to the museum and when we came out is was chaos. should of known there was some bunch of no marks at the centre of it.

10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

More to the point why is the Christmas Market up and running in the middle of November?

11. Because the Germans give presents on St Nicholas tag which is Dec 5th. Anyway never too early for a bratty mit senf or even a zigeunerwurst.

12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Oh I wasn't being bratty-ist believe me. I haven't had a decent one for yonks!

13. I believe you'll find that Nikolaustag is actually on the 6th of December (or on the 19th of December according the Gregorian calender).

MsG