Scope for discipline if required?

A TA soldier acted terribly at a military function as a guest of someone else. Towards the end he was loud and swearing in the smoking area and offended some female guests (wives of serving soldiers). He wasn't actively being aggressive to anyone, but obnoxious, hitting on the women and generally being a nuisance and an embarrassment.

He was not there in a military capacity, however what options are open? Would a letter of apology from him suffice or should I get in touch with his unit?

Nut the cnut in the carpark and stop whinging on the internet.

There's always the 'Bringing into Disrepute' card, never fails but I dont know how that would work with a STAB

A TA soldier acted terribly at a military function as a guest of someone else. Towards the end he was loud and swearing in the smoking area and offended some female guests (wives of serving soldiers). He wasn't actively being aggressive to anyone, but obnoxious, hitting on the women and generally being a nuisance and an embarrassment.

He was not there in a military capacity, however what options are open? Would a letter of apology from him suffice or should I get in touch with his unit?
If he wasn't there in a military capacity, there is **** all you can do. Apart from hit him repeatedly after a word in his shell like.

You wet lettuce.

Eh? So, what option would you seek if a male civilian attended a military function and 'acted terribly' in the above fashion?

Would you be trying to "get in touch" with his employer?

If you were so offended, why didn't YOU ask him to simply leave. Hang on, wait wait... I know the answer to that one.

You were too scared to, you big girls blouse.

Was his name Camberwell carrot? if so you should of repeatedly kicked **** out of the stupid STAB ****..... Here endeth the lesson....

Would've fitted in perfectly at many military functions I've been to, both TA and regular.

Did this ******* **** actually create an account on ARRSE just to ask this ******* stupid question? I'm so angry that I'm going to punch the next person I see who's from an ethnic minority.

You've seriously joined this site to bleat about some STAB's behaviour at a function ? You ******* tampon.
What unit was it ? Did no one there have the cojones to ask him to behave? Where you all hiding in the toilets while he goosed your women ? He was swearing you say ? Hitting on women ? This **** needs stopping before he kills someone

Sir,

Was he also offensive to you?

(See I didn't put - shove it up your own awwwwwwwwse)

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

I'm not sure what you think he did wrong.

MSR, Bravo_Bravo or red square, take you pick or preferably a rubber mallet. Less messy or so I've been told!!
Not msr or B-B.. Finger on the pulse!

I may have only been in a Dogs Watch but if memory serves, most military functions I was present at involved naked people, at least one person being set on fire,obligatory punch up and bodily fluids being expelled. That was just the Wren Officers.

read your post again nancy and still can't see what the guy did wrong ?

Its because TA are lazy, tourettes ridden white van driving cnuts who want to earn a few quid for doing bugger all and get to shag women with their ""I'm being deployed stories" (except me backs been playing up), they have no loyalty to the military, their unit or their mates. They show no respect and excel at backstabbing, bleating and dropping the handful of TA that show commitment and loyalty right in it.

What the heck did you expect man - A letter of apology indeed - i doubt he can even read or write.

Carry on

Excuse me whilst I dry my eyes.

Did this ******* **** actually create an account on ARRSE just to ask this ******* stupid question? I'm so angry that I'm going to punch the next person I see who's from an ethnic minority.
Bet you don't, punchy-walt

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sixty_three Weapons, Equipment & Rations 5
Auld-Yin The NAAFI Bar 20
C Military History and Militaria 0