Scootering in the Far East

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Holdfast, Sep 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything relating to this so I thought I would share this nice little bit of CCTV footage with the users of ARRSE.

Linky thing

Enjoy.

2. Am unsure where the moderation lies on that little beauty, I'll let the others make a decision.

Nowt a bit of tubigrip and brufen wouldn't cure though

3. Hope the trucker got charged with Murder that was more than careless driving.

Naffi bar you say.... oh I've got a voucher for 25% off at the carwash he can have.

4. Ooooops forgot the warning, how very unPC of me. :D

I believe it was the moped drivers fault. Artic starting to overtake and moped goes straight across it's front with no indication.

5. Looks like the organ donor is in front of the truck towards the middle as the vid starts. Can't see any sign of indicating.

Just read the small print on the voucher, states no commercial vehicles.
    Perhaps theres a wheel wash at the drivers depot.

6. In the words of the annoying twat Carrey, 'Look Ma, I'm Road Kill!'

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

This should be banned. It's disgusting, obscene and deffo NSFW.

Even ARRSE should have some standards, especially in relation to the death of a moped rider in such a terrible fashion. What sort of message does that send out to young riders?

Wear full leathers for starters, at least he might have stayed in one piece, and his guts would have been in a ready-bag for the cleanup crew.

I mean, look at all the fcuking mess!

8. Oooops it expired on the 31st of August.....

The voucher that is, no idea when the organ donor expired.

9. Serves him right for being too beef to ride something more powerful than a sewing machine.

10. thats got to sting a tad..

11. How many points did the lorry driver score for a clean kill ?

12. He got nothing, the road surface was covered in blood and guts, so definately not clean at all. Now go and sit in a corner and give yourself a good telling off. :D

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

For sale. Honda 50. Slight damage to R/H fairing. Starts first time. Buyer collects or will swap for Jet-Ski.

Why was that truck being driven by a topless blond?

14. "A good telling off " is that more prison slang?

15. Sadly as soon as an Asian, Intelligent or not ,sits on a motorbike their brain turns to sh1t.
    They will not look left , right or stop at junctions.
    If you try and explain that if they all stopped at junctions everybody could ride faster.
    You will be branded a crazy white man.
    In Vietnam it has only been law to wear a helmet for the last six months and baseball caps was the headgear of choice.
    If you wear a cap on a bike it's going to come off some time during your journey, the practice is to slam on your brakes and pick it up.
    Most Vietnamese take off their mirrors because they make the bike look ugly apparently so they have know idea what is behind them.
    If it’s mostly bikes, most of them will go round with the odd shout of stupid fcuker.
    If it’s a truck, then you have Vietnamese jam.
    If you travel on the motorway most days it really is heartbreaking to see all the little bodies in pools of blood dotted down the highway.

Last time we checked the OFFICIAL numbers were around 11000 to 12000 deaths on the road.
    The real number would have been a lot higher.
    Major firms like B.P tell their staff if you are caught driving or riding yourself you will have your contract cut and will be sent home.