Scooter culture ARRSE patch

The idea has arisen of creating a scooter culture ARRSE patch.

DieHard has come up with some nice ideas on the patch and others have expressed an interest in buying one.

Certainly, living out here on mi tod and I.d be more than happy to see another Arrser... even on a lammy... Brett!

Questions
How many of us are interested in buying one?
What type of patch would you like to see?
Scooter culture embraces, MODS, Skins, soulies, squaddies, etc etc
Woven?
Full colour?
Can we use potato head?
How much are you prepared to pay?
If we make a profit, what charity do you want the money to go to?
Is anyone out in the Far East who could get a printing quote?
I will get a quote from the Czech Republic as it is good VFM
Could good or bad CO let us know about tatty head and what they would require for using him with regard to running the site?

Kromeriz

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just a quick one, Spudhead is a no-no, thanks to copyright problems. I doubt the COs would mind Mushroomhead though :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1) Mushroomhead looks like?

AND

2) Do you fancy coughing up for a patch and if so, how much?
1) See the banner at the top for Mushhead
2) Going rate is normally around 2-5 quid and all depends on quality and if it looks like a dogs arrse of a job or not.

Mushroomhead looks like?

AND

Do you fancy coughing up for a patch and if so, how much?
As Joker said really. Hasbro threw their toys out the pram, so Mr. Potatohead was changed to Mr. Mushroomhead to avoid (bullshit) copyright:

If anyone needs a Photoshopper, let me know.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
if you're going to do something then get it done in the states much cheaper.

As Joker said really. Hasbro threw their toys out the pram, so Mr. Potatohead was changed to Mr. Mushroomhead to avoid (bullshit) copyright:

PISTONBROKE
There was a Barrow in Furness scooter, called.... vespamania??? Actually did a stint as a static exhibit at one of the exibition centres in London - ffs, memory going, BUT, looking at the visor, just brings to mind setting sons by the jam and the image of a Vespa and Lammy and not some fecker with an imitation bagpipe...

DieHard has come up with some nice ideas on the patch and others have expressed an interest in buying one.

Certainly, living out here on mi tod and I.d be more than happy to see another Arrser... even on a lammy... Brett!

Questions
Woven?
Full colour?
Can we use potato head?
Could good or bad CO let us know about tatty head and what they would require for using him with regard to running the site?

Kromeriz
Scooters not been out the garage this year mate but just for you! And you forgot to add Manchster baggy/dance music and some lad ride scooters just cause they like them 46481_431432763684_6089767_n.jpg

Attachments

Brett
Understand something
I carry 20 kilos throughout the day
Why would I want to push a lammy ever minute?

I did say though that the patch needs both Lammy and the Iconic Vespa...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer

Questions
Woven?
Full colour?
Can we use potato head?

Kromeriz
Scooters not been out the garage this year mate but just for you! And you forgot to add Manchster baggy/dance music and some lad ride scooters just cause they like them View attachment 97627
Nice pics, well looked after

Haha you never seen it close up one side panel is mangled after it fell off going to Kelso last year.

K,
Scooter is very reliable re-worked electronic ignition and run on fully syth oil when I done landsend john o groats back in 2006 the only scooter not to finish was a vespa!

One small issue I've found is that patch companies require a minimum order of 100... and I doubt we'll find 100 ARRSE'ers with scooters.

The only suggestion I've got is that we make a generic ARRSE TRF.

e.g.

Unless anyone else can come up with another suggestion?

Chaps and Chapesses, is the any updates on a scooter patch going ahead, got a wee space left on the jacket

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Can we pin badge too for when not wearing a lacked?

One small issue I've found is that patch companies require a minimum order of 100... and I doubt we'll find 100 ARRSE'ers with scooters.

The only suggestion I've got is that we make a generic ARRSE TRF.

e.g.

Unless anyone else can come up with another suggestion?
Give me a day please. Working this morning but free this afternoon so will contact some people in this neck of the woods.
Like the idea of a TRF but would still like to see an Arrse Culture Scooter patch... Diehard, any further suggestions?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
charliecharlieone The NAAFI Bar 13
charliecharlieone The NAAFI Bar 7
B The NAAFI Bar 1