Scoffing

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Social_Handgrenade, Aug 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Afternoon.

About 2 months ago, I managed to break my jaw curtesy of some largered up knob-jockey (i'll see you in court sunshine). Now, as a result of this, I was on a liquid diet* for about 3 weeks and have only really just started to tuck into steaks etc again. Unlike a lot of the chunky monkeys on here, my slight concern is that I ended up losing about a stone. Now I was never built like Garth in the first place but my 6'2" frame has dropped to below 11 stone for the first time in christ knows how long and I'm not a happy camper.

So, question is, in order to stick some weight back on, what should I be sticking in my grinner which a) does not involve a McDonalds loyalty card and b) requires chuff all effort?

Obviously I've been trying the Guinness diet, but this seems to disagree with arrse and wallet.

Also, as an aside, why am I suddenly fecking starving all the time? It's not like i've started doing shed loads of phiz

* Not the good kind

2. Try scranning :wink: some protein. Lots and lots of protein type stuff. See what happens. And go to the gym, that often helps things develop in the right places, as opposed to big tyres round the waist etc..