Scientology in the Army?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by zero-over, Jan 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 2
  2. To be fair, Scientology makes more sense than Christianity.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I would say the book of xenu is on par with sdsr 2010 so why not let them in. its only a form of mormonism

4. I could get on board with Mormonism. Well, I could if they'd go back to letting you have multiple wives.

Wait, I've just thought that through. Who the hell would want multiple nagging women in their house? Multiple Girlfriends is much more preferable.

5. Multiple victims is even easier.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I wonder if its just another way of avoiding church parade.

Padre accepted I was agnostic so not as bad as an athiest but it didn't stop me stagging on sundays

7. I reckon it must be common in the Ministry of Defence. I hope so as that would explain a lot of things!

8. We accept Rastafari so why not Scientology?

9. They had it right, more competition for your attention. What is one gonna do? Put you on a sex ban? Go to another wife.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

10. Do they have Mondays off? If they do, sign me the fuck up, bitches!

11. The teachings of Scientology look eminently sensible when compared with the assertion peddled by some senior officers, civil servants and politicians that the Defence Budget is under control.

12. Multiple wives could work if you ensured 1. that they hated each other (easily achievable) and 2. they were all prepared to go on the game (or work full-time if you prefer). easy street or what and I would look quite natty driving a pimped metro in my huggy bear gear.