Scientists: masturbation not as good as sex

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Feb 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. ... and I bet they were paid thousands and thousands to work that out. They should have just asked the average soldier!

3. ... but it is sex with someone you love and and adore

4. think of it as an anti-prostate cancer action measure!

5. At last, the actual difference between a wãnker and a fŭcker.

6. They just aren't doing it right - what a waste of a research grant!

7. when they could have opened a sperm bank and just paid a few quid to top up a student grant.

8. LOL!! Im guessing youre a right w*nker, opposed to a left w*nker :lol: If you dont love yourself how can you expect anyone else to lol.

Nice one rabid :lol: Ahhhhhhhhh made me chuckle *wipes tears of laughter*.

9. Not being insulting btw, just appreciated your humour lol.

10. Right lets put these science wallahs in their place once and for all. At 1800Z tonight we shall all take part in the biggest corporate masturbation ever! Mmmm-hmmm, feel the lurrve! 8)

11. They've obviously never used a tin of compo sausages as a love aid....

12. This says a lot about the researchers.
    Who, apart from the virgins, hasn't figured out that sex is more fun than masturbation?
    Come on. Hands up.

13. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

If you close your eyes, get her to stand behind you and feed her hand through the gap between your body and arm to pull you off, then it's just like the real thing.

14. I was going to say that sex is OK but not as good as the real thing, but I see RTFQ has already said something similar....

15. The only disadvantage of knocking one out is the post thrap dribble that oozes out some minutes later, ensuring you have a babyglue sticky patch in the crotch of yer pants. The alternative is when you've bunged a load of the salt solution up some bird, you can leave it tucked up there and let it dribble down her legs later :D