Scientists isolate gene required for RAF Reg

Yes I know it's a cheap shot. :razz:

Should the nerds be playing God to make rock apes? Where will it end? Iirc they've already mixed spider genes with goats.

Apparently there's something called hox genes and these can determine how many legs/eyes a creature has. Is it now possible to create a Frankenstein monster?

Fück off you penis.
Don't be to quick to condemn the OP. ;)

Think on:- During the war ( "Shut up uncle Albert" ) The boxhead SS NAZI scientists were experimenting on camp inmates, some of the stuff they did was horrific, and was rightly condemned, and they paid the ultimate price. Other NAZI scientists were secretly spirited away to the USA, and helped in putting a man on the moon. What is generally not known is many medical types were secretly housed in a vast complex of underground bunkers in the Cheyenne mountain complex, the raven rock complex in Pennsylvania and area 51.:eek:

Under the command of Gen Leslie groves, the former project leader of the Manhattan project, the former NAZI medical scientists had isolated the upper cranium gene, that they eventually combined with specific carnivora, and simian DNA strands, thus giving the world the most potent and destructive genome, once injected into living tissue, which over many years grew into sentient humans, and thus today we have walking among us, lawyers, politicians, NRA activists, bankers Rockapes and religious leaders........allegedly ! :p

PS. I'm having grilled Chinese pork chops, with rice peas and sweet and sour sauce for my evening meal.:D

Last edited:
I think they did it some time ago

C9EF6741-E218-4B17-9684-58201D61E280.jpeg

And before you ask, I have a sneaking suspicion that I already have

Don't be to quick to condemn the OP. ;)

Think on:- During the war ( "Shut up uncle Albert" ) The boxhead SS NAZI scientists were experimenting on camp inmates, some of the stuff they did was horrific, and was rightly condemned, and they paid the ultimate price. Other NAZI scientists were secretly spirited away to the USA, and helped in putting a man on the moon. What is generally not known is many medical types were secretly housed in a vast complex of underground bunkers in the Cheyenne mountain complex, the raven rock complex in Pennsylvania and area 51.:eek:

Under the command of Gen Leslie groves, the former project leader of the Manhattan project, the former NAZI medical scientists had isolated the upper cranium gene, that they eventually combined with specific carnivora, and simian DNA strands, thus giving the world the most potent and destructive genome, once injected into living tissue, which over many years grew into sentient humans, and thus today we have walking among us, lawyers, politicians, NRA activists, bankers Rockapes and religious leaders........allegedly ! :p

PS. I'm having grilled Chinese pork chops, with rice peas and sweet and sour sauce for my evening meal.:D

For the re-location of nazis to the USA Operation: Paperclip is the thing to research. As for Doc's who continued their careers Hubertus Strughold and Walter Schreiber had jobs with the nazis, and then later the US Air Force. Hubertus was into aviation medicine, embarrassed by research at Dachau, and later hailed as the father of space medicine. Schreiber was involved in nazi bio-weapon research before ending up working for the US Air Force.

embarrassed by research
That has to be the understatement of the century. Those bastards froze and boiled the camp inmates to death, and subjected them to high and low pressure chambers, until they exploded, They should have suffered hanging the same as the other NAZI's. As for the US functionaries who sanctioned their transfer to the states, they automatically became complicit in harboring NAZI criminals, and should have stood trial.

Latest Threads