Scientists explain 'beer goggles'

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Mar 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No such it seems.

".......a fluke of nature sees alcohol closing down the section of the mind that stops us acting on impulse long before it deadens the 'reptilian' part responsible for our sexual urges."

Scientists explain 'beer goggles' - Telegraph

This is a crushing blow.

Somehow "it was the reptile in me" does not have the same level of comfort as the now mythical Beer Goggles
  2. "it was the reptile in me"

If that is the line your lawyer is taking,it's time to get a new lawyer
  3. David Icke was right.

Sent from ma hoose.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Beer has been responsible for me sleeping with a few reptiles in my time. In fact if I ever sober up I might find I'm married to one.
  5. Why? Are you intimating that there are lawyers who aren't reptiles? ... oh, I see, that's the line of defence the lawyer is putting forward on your behalf not an explanation of his behaviour! Possibly not a great problem as you've now got Science on your side.
  6. So the reptile in you makes you attracted to snakes with tits?

Isn't nature wonderful ?
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I just have a habit of shagging munters. I find it saves time and money.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Nobel Prizes have been awarded for lesser insights into the human condition.

High time there was a NAAFI Prize
  9. That's a rather unfortunate photograph in the article. Or are you supposed to re-read it after a drink to prove the point?
  10. I thought that it was the part of my mind that after 12 cans of Special Brew, even Chubsters look pretty, and want to be taken home, cuddled, and lusted over and all that jazz.......???? or was that just me Meds.... and even Matron and Nurse Olga look good in their Nurses outfits.......
  11. So what they are saying is, get tanked up and shag crocodiles!