Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by CrashTestDummy, Aug 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Time to go I think.

That was just bloody stupid at best, lethal at worst.

as he passed him
    My personal opinion; what a ******.
  2. Although it's not clear from your post, I assume you are actually referring to the move that Shumacher pulled on Barrichello as he overtook him close to the pit exit which is being investigated post-race by the stewards. If I am not correct in my assumption, then what the **** are you on about?
  3. There altered that for you.

Now get a life,watch real racing,with no team orders,no Alonso,no Vettel,no Schumacher,in short watch MotoGP!
  4. You're pretty quick on the uptake, aren't you?
  5. Of course, silly me. I do apologise for not putting this in the sporting section, instead of the NAAFI.
  6. CTD: Fully agree, his dirty, arrogant and on this occasion extremely dangerous moves have yet again shown his true colours, but his style of driving won't change,

Schuey really needs to get a grip, he may be a former world champion but he's past his best & I suspect we won't see him next season.
  7. He's denying someone with genuine current talent coming to the front. In the current field I'm impressed with Kobayashi's showing, the first Jap with some real talent and fighting spirit.
  8. But is anyone really suprised? He's got previous by the bucketload, Aus 1994 v Hill, Jerez 1997 v Villeneuve being the obvious ones.

Should have left the helmet gathering dust in the shed.
  9. I have to admit to thinking that when the news of his return was announced. It sounded too much like a Frank Bruno re-fight. In reality he isn't quite that bad, until he feels he has to prove something. Or, if I was going to be charitable, he genuinely hasn't got the awareness/reactions to cope.

Either way, he has to go, there's no entertainment or racing value for him to stay.
  10. The only way to stop this idiot before he kills someone is to withdraw his F1 licence
  11. 10 place grid penalty at Spa.

Nothing less than he deserves.
  12. There, sorted :grin:
  13. Except for Ukyo Katayama and Aguri Suzuki.
  14. Suzuki, nah.

Katayama, time will tell.

15. What was the name of Ayrton Senna's team mate; **** me it’s Satoru Nakajima, who just happened to be the first Japanese driver to score F1 points,but I suppose that was before your time,eh!

Seeing as you think I don't know what I'm talking about,I'll **** off back to the NAAFI.