Schumacher Returns To F1 For the Rest Of The Season

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
#4
Yes - only because Robo-macher is a BoxHead and Hamilton is British - you unpatriotic swine!!

[Slaps face with leather glove]

;-)
 
#5
What is very interesting is how soon after his appearance on Top Gear this has occured. Now not that I believe that Top Gear is held in that high regard by the F1 team bosses but I would certainly say that such a massive publicity stunt a few weeks before this can't just be coincidence.
 
#6
Closet_Jibber said:
What is very interesting is how soon after his appearance on Top Gear this has occured. Now not that I believe that Top Gear is held in that high regard by the F1 team bosses but I would certainly say that such a massive publicity stunt a few weeks before this can't just be coincidence.
So what your saying is that Massa deliberately got hit by a steel spring travelling at 120mph, gave him a fractured skull and a knocked in eye? :p
 
#7
BrokenArrow said:
Closet_Jibber said:
What is very interesting is how soon after his appearance on Top Gear this has occured. Now not that I believe that Top Gear is held in that high regard by the F1 team bosses but I would certainly say that such a massive publicity stunt a few weeks before this can't just be coincidence.
So what your saying is that Massa deliberately got hit by a steel spring travelling at 120mph, gave him a fractured skull and a knocked in eye? :p
:D

Nope but the fact that Schummacher is "The man for the job" instead of an up and coming whipper snapper is certainly convenient.

Was he going to return anyway?
Was he going to play a bigger part in F1 considering the current crisis the sport is in?
Is he actually skint? :D
 
#8
Skint? Our Michael? Nahhh, he makes his money from the landscaping firm he owns! :D
 

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
#9
I suspect that Robo-macher has been trying to line himself for a greater part in Ferrari after he initially stopped racing. This will be his agreement with the team - I do the season - then I become management. Massa's slot next year to Alonso and Raikkonen becomes No.2 driver.

My conspiracy theory.
 
#11
Definately will be good. I personally hope Hamilton smashes him all over (That's my patriotic side showing)
:D
 
#12
Matty0001 said:
Michaels a cnut, but it should be good.
no Schumacher is GOD
 
#14
lsquared said:
Oh! no! - He has failed his medical! The world's best EVER. I wonder if he will continue trying to get fit.
Typical Shumacher! If he's not 100 percent fit, he won't do it. That's what you expect of a fella who's been world champion seven times. Schumi knows exactly what he's doing!

MsG
 
#15
Bugsy said:
lsquared said:
Oh! no! - He has failed his medical! The world's best EVER. I wonder if he will continue trying to get fit.
Typical Shumacher! If he's not 100 percent fit, he won't do it. That's what you expect of a fella who's been world champion seven times. Schumi knows exactly what he's doing!

MsG
Na! I smell a PR exercise here. He would have got himself fit enough to pass the medical, before his return was announced to the world.
 
#16
Recce19 said:
Bugsy said:
lsquared said:
Oh! no! - He has failed his medical! The world's best EVER. I wonder if he will continue trying to get fit.
Typical Shumacher! If he's not 100 percent fit, he won't do it. That's what you expect of a fella who's been world champion seven times. Schumi knows exactly what he's doing!

MsG
Na! I smell a PR exercise here. He would have got himself fit enough to pass the medical, before his return was announced to the world.
I'm still convinced this was a PR exercise from the start and his oppurtunity to "Replace" his injured colleague was unfortunate but convenient.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top