Schooly Stuff.

I've just had to go through my "Box of Tricks" to find some photos of me and the real Dale's mum getting sloshed, and of him as a child so we can make him look stupid.

I found a couple of things. I don't know where to start.

There is a photocopy of a letter from Liverpool Institute High School for Girls, Blackburne House, Liverpool L8 7PF.

Miss D T S Barker
69 Donhead Meww,
Belle Vale,
Liverpoool.L25.

Dear Dale,

Thank you for coming to take our entrance examination. I am writing to you wil th pleasing news that we can now offer you a Margeret Bryce-Smith award.

We look forward to you joining us in September and hope that you will work hard and have a successful career.
You all know my real name anyway, so for the purpose of the exercise, my name is Dale.

I shit you not with the spelling and stuff.

Then I shall move on to the school report. Autumn Term Term 1990:

English. Dale is a quiet pupil in English, her markes should be improve next term
Maths: A planning result, Dale has worked well throughout, the term but must guard against careless mistakes
Sciences: Dale is a quiet member of the class and has achieved a pleasing exam result.A good terms work.
Dale has been satisfactory.

PE: Dale has worked well
Mrs Leglu also said:
Dale has settled down well. Although she seemed shy at first she is a shy helpful girl who is gaining in confidence.
Ooooh, when do I gain my confidence?

Just goes to show you. What they see of you in the early years might be absolute trump. It's what you make of yourself with their guidance that helps.

I need a piss.

and at the end of your time in the Army

7/10 could do better

luv

The Army

Did you round that up to a whole number?

well she hasn't been formally kicked out just yet, so I'll leave the number out till we know what it is.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
You just want me to woof at you, don't you?
Despite appearances, that wasn't actually a doggy pun. It was more an appreciation of the covert skills employed in masking your real name with one so dissimilar :)

Erm, did you two want a kicking?

They've painted the door red.

Despite appearances, that wasn't actually a doggy pun. It was more an appreciation of the covert skills employed in masking your real name with one so dissimilar :)
You just got huffed.

I'd just to like say that I think that dog caught it from me.

He may be ginger, and he may be a bit ooh and a bit arr, but he is mine. (and Mrs Toppers)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
WTF are you lot on about? Bit early for the mind altering drugs innit?

So where are the photos of the schoolies, then?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I never really knew my sister at school. She was a small whinging thing and I had enough on my plate what with being beaten up by the big boys because I liked big boys better than girls. And then we went our separate ways. My sister into the Army and me to be a journalist on the Sun.

And now my sister Doris shares with the group. Right here on the ARRSE. I am...

Sorry. It is all too much...