Schools celebrating the Jubilee "breaking the law"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by honor_roll_flapjack, Jan 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I like Coronation Chicken.Mr Smith can go feck himself.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Looks like the Dept of Education has told the tosser to do just that.
  3. Plenty of other things with links to the monarchy in schools, D of E award for example. Lefties just making a scene.
  4. What gun salute does HMQ get for her 60th? Can we find that many republicans and position them up barrel?
  5. They have a point, republicanism is as valid (if not more so in a democracy) as monarchy. Won't do any harm to have a lesson or two in it.
    However can just see the DM and Telegraph having a field day with it.
  6. Just so we don't upset the Republican's, I like Eastenders Chicken, although most say it's actually 'cock'
  7. Is there an alternative Oath of Allegiance for Republicanists? Or is it still just a last request?
  8. Personally I don't condone illegal activity, especially in schools.

Also, purely as an aside, do you recall an oath you once gave?
  9. Indeed I do, it meant **** all tbh, I'm not a religious person either so swearing by Almighty God to defend is pretty meaningless. I'm more of a "I'll have a bash at it and do my best" sort of person.
  10. I heard a representative from Republic on R4 on the way home. On that evidence they are a front for the Monarchy as he was an utter, utter cock of such magnitude as I have not heard from in a while. Which is quite some going, what with today's political landscape and my fondness for R4.
  11. Well this discussion (or rather your viewpoint) is not only illegal but the system failed previously. The illegality stems not from the Oath of Allegiance (I did say it was an aside) - that was just in addition.

12. Shall I turn myself in?
  13. However, Take France as an example of how things can go badly wrong. Look up Napolean.