Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Apologies in advance for digression, but.......

I can't figure out at all what would have happened if Labour were in government.

Partly in jest I could imagine Corbyn and Abbott being interviewed instead of Khan, but with them outside of an IKEA with a list of things to buy this girl ready for her new council flat in the U.K.
But then we have the likes of Emily Thornberry, she is no soft touch, can be very forthright and isn't the terrorists friend.

She doesn't have a UK passport on her to prove she is a UK national as the one she used would probably have expired or reported stolen or flagged as "not hers"

Result
Possibly.

But never underestimate the political pusillanimity of the ‘leaders’ of modern Britain.

I could imagine Corbyn and Abbott being interviewed ... outside of an IKEA with a list of things to buy this girl ready for her new council flat in the U.K.
Abbott buying stuff from IKEA? Run by blond(e), blue-eyed Scandinavian racists? She’d rather be Rees-Mogg’s sex slave ...

Abbott buying stuff from IKEA? Run by blond(e), blue-eyed Scandinavian racists? She’d rather be Rees-Mogg’s sex slave ...
I wish I hadn't seen your reply now, I'm just off to bed and that image could give me nightmares :)

Wonder if he's got his dad's old bus drivers licence tucked away somewhere?
He could do a Cliff, blag a Routemaster and ride to the rescue.
I'm sure there's a catchy tune in there.
Was his dad a bus driver?

I'm sure I've never heard him mention that ;)

They have not suddenly packed up shop and gone home with their tails between their legs, anyone who thinks that is the case is stupid.

They have all cut their hair, showered shaved and put on western clothes then scuttled off after exchanging email addresses and phone numbers with each other. They will now go on to become counter-terrorism problems for their respective homelands for years to come.

I read a report in Germany of a young Yazidi girl who had been taken as a 'sex slave' by IS. She and many of her family managed to flee to Germany once they were freed. After several months in Germany a car full of arab types pulled up next to her when she was walking home from school. One of the blokes called her name and asked her how she was - she said she almost died of fear on the spot because it was the bloke she had been sold to as a sex slave in IS. The fcukers are out there with more arriving every day as refugee's.
There's a sizeable recruiting pool in Germany, and there was for a long time before their mass immigration drive. And if there are several British women and their children in the camps spread across Syria, then Begum - if she accesses consular services or is brought out - won't be the last asking for repatriation with more massive bills for the taxpayer.

AIUI, hundreds of IS women with children from dozens of countries are in several Syrian detention camps and the Kurds won't prosecute them. In Iraqi detention camps, one German woman was hanged for her jihadi connections. I read that if Begum did return to her family, among other options they could all be kicked out to Bangladesh.
Sky: Speaking to The Times, Mr Javid said: "We must remember that those who left Britain to join Daesh were full of hate for our country. "My message is clear - if you have supported terrorist organisations abroad I will not hesitate to prevent your return. If you do manage to return you should be ready to be questioned, investigated and potentially prosecuted."
Get on with it then. A few British victims were slotted by IS, what does being soft and listening to marxists, lawyers and bellends say to their families? These jihadis taking the piss are not worth the time and effort, just get rid and save hassle and money.

There was a very interesting interview on radio four this morning with a senior police officer who was head of Prevent at the time she travelled to Syria. There was no sympathy for her from either the interviewer or the police officer. Contrary to what the tabloids might speculate, there is no - repeat no - appetite for these people to return to the United Kingdom, and even if there was a method for them to do so. And the same for the surviving so-called Beetles. However, I think we can accept that she was groomed - but that was 5 years ago.

Her family, over the last five years, have been very vocal and critical of HMG, and the foreign office in particular, for not doing more to “rescue” Begum. However, given that the United Kingdom does not have diplomatic relations with Syria, and that she travelled there against government advice, and has been living in a lawless space, there’s nothing we can do to help her, anyway. I do feel sorry for the loss of her two children, and fear for the future of the unborn baby. If she did return to the UK, it is most likely that the child would be taken into care, and hopefully not grow up as a Jihadi. But she ain’t coming home.
I sh1t you not. I know someone who genuinely believes that Special Forces should be used to rescue this c*** bag traitor.

There's a sizeable recruiting pool in Germany, and there was for a long time before their mass immigration drive. And if there are several British women and their children in the camps spread across Syria, then Begum - if she accesses consular services or is brought out - won't be the last asking for repatriation with more massive bills for the taxpayer.

AIUI, hundreds of IS women with children from dozens of countries are in several Syrian detention camps and the Kurds won't prosecute them. In Iraqi detention camps, one German woman was hanged for her jihadi connections. I read that if Begum did return to her family, among other options they could all be kicked out to Bangladesh.

Get on with it then. A few British victims were slotted by IS, what does being soft and listening to marxists, lawyers and bellends say to their families? These jihadis taking the piss are not worth the time and effort, just get rid and save hassle and money.
Wherever this bitch is In Syria should be hit with multiple airstrikes until it is confirmed that both her and all the other ISIS traitors within have been killed.

There are many in the BBC and Guardian who will do anything to push for her return to Britain.
Well, anything short of housing her with their own families, living near her or personally paying the massive costs associated with bringing her in, security, dealing with the mess, NHS costs, de-radicalisation (like that works), etc, etc, etc.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice to see the BBC pushing this bollox as it's lead story this morning.
Emphasising time and time again the ‘British’ credentials of her and the unborn child. I thought her hubby was Dutch? The sympathetic tone used by the voice over is nauseating - this story is heading for the inevitable conclusion. Despite the many official statements to the contrary, she will no doubt eventually return to the country which by her own admission she has no respect for. The media is now on a mission and there will be no let up until this repellent individual is back on these shores, to be embraced by her anti British extended family. I despair.

Last edited:
The BBC is certainly pushing it. What next? A five minute prime time "appeal" for money, with the usual dripping piano music and plaintive words "For only ten pounds....." to bring her back to be feted as some sort of hero? She's a terrorist supporter and the journos need to get that into their thick heads.

Nice to see the BBC pushing this bollox as it's lead story this morning.
The BBC are not pushing anything. The lead story this morning is a report by the BBC on the interview in the Times with her, and her family. As I pointed out earlier radio four interview yesterday and on Thursday made it quite clear there is no sympathy for her here.

This is a newsworthy story and the BBC are right to publish it.
Family of pregnant IS teen plead for return

Latest Threads