Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

From that photo on the Telegraph, I wouldn't even with yours, there's desperate and then there's just too nasty to contemplate.
Plus theres all that have been up there before you plus the fact there may bre quite a bit of sand lodged up there . Could be quite a rough errr ride

Funny you should say that.

I joined the army at 15 years of age. Many of my army colleagues did the same. It was a rational decision for all of us. Nobody forced us to do it. We all volunteered.

This young girl joined ISIS at 15 years of age.

I went on to join an infantry battalion at 17 years of age and subsequently served on several tours in the service of my country fighting terrorism, helping to uphold the rule of law and helping to save lives.

She associated with ruthless pityless murderers who tortured their victims before subjecting them to a defenceless violent death.

In terms of my decision to join the British Army and her decision to join a vile terrorist organisation, the two common denominators are our age and our rational willingness to make that decision.

Go figure!
Many years ago I went out with and was very much in love with a Bengali girl . She went on to join the British army as did one of her brothers . But the creature we are talking about in this thread , I would happily be the one to pull the trigger .

Funny you should say that.

I joined the army at 15 years of age. Many of my army colleagues did the same. It was a rational decision for all of us. Nobody forced us to do it. We all volunteered.

This young girl joined ISIS at 15 years of age.

I went on to join an infantry battalion at 17 years of age and subsequently served on several tours in the service of my country fighting terrorism, helping to uphold the rule of law and helping to save lives.

She associated with ruthless pityless murderers who tortured their victims before subjecting them to a defenceless violent death.

In terms of my decision to join the British Army and her decision to join a vile terrorist organisation, the two common denominators are our age and our rational willingness to make that decision.

Go figure!
She could be a new figure 11?

This quote will be in the Mail on Sunday
I'm concerned, how?

ISIS - they have a religion, part of their thought pattern is to destroy values that I have upheld. Any and all of them, should be slotted, bit like my feelings about Russians. How I wish the MoS could publish the idea that Russians along with ISIS should be slotted; how the world would be improved and much safer.

No. But as the Mayor of the capital city, I dare say he's kept fairly well informed.
True, but at the time he made his comments no official or any kind had spoken to her, and the only info was from the single interview she had with a journalist from within the refugee camp she is in, and that was only a very brief interview, so he had no consular, SIS, police, council, home office, anti terror police or foreign office info to go on, just the exact same info as you and I had access to.

I understand people wanted him to say more, I'm just not sure what they wanted him to say.
Since that time the authorities he mentioned have made comments and stated their position. Sajid Javid has made his position clear, but then unlike the mayor of London he is in a position to act.

The way I see it she won't get out

She travelled on someone elses passport and would need to travel to a British consulate to get an original travel document

She would also need an approved visa to exit the country

No one wants her here majority

HMG has stipulated its unwilling to pool resources to extract any terrorist shaggers/sympathizers at the tax payers expense

Her father is a stars and stripes flag burner

Says it all really

True, but at the time he made his comments no official or any kind had spoken to her, and the only info was from the single interview she had with a journalist from within the refugee camp she is in, and that was only a very brief interview, so he had no consular, SIS, police, council, home office, anti terror police or foreign office info to go on, just the exact same info as you and I had access to.

I understand people wanted him to say more, I'm just not sure what they wanted him to say.
Since that time the authorities he mentioned have made comments and stated their position. Sajid Javid has made his position clear, but then unlike the mayor of London he is in a position to act.
Current as on HO website

"The British Embassy in Damascus is unable to provide any consular assistance as operations have been suspended and diplomatic personnel have been withdrawn.

We currently advise against all travel to the Syrian Arab Republic. British nationals in Syria should leave now by commercial means while they are still available. We cannot help you leave Syria. Those who choose to remain in Syria or to visit against our advice should be aware that we cannot provide consular assistance in country. Any British nationals requiring urgent consular assistance can visit the Embassy of any EU member state in Damascus, or in an emergency call the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London on (+44) 20 7008 1500."

She doesn't have a UK passport on her to prove she is a UK national as the one she used would probably have expired or reported stolen or flagged as "not hers"

Result

I seem to remember it saying on one post it came to arrse when it was sitting bored at airports . That and and nasty , unhelpful personality leads me to believe it must be a ....mover
Be kind, he could be a Queens Messenger.

A family from Manchester detained in Syria on suspicion of links to Isil has said they want to return to Britain for a better life for their children after being captured by Western-backed forces.

Safiya Zaynab, 51, mother of daughters Shabina Aslam, 29, and Alireza Sabar, 17, from Didsbury, Mancs, said they missed their freedom and wanted to be allowed back home.

They claimed a relative told them they were going on holiday to Turkey in 2014 but from there they “ended up in Syria”.

“We don’t know how it happened and since then we have been trying to escape, but it has not been possible,” Ms Aslam said.

The family was interviewed after being were picked up by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) near the eastern Syrian town of Hajin in January by a freelance journalist, but the Telegraph is today revealing their identities.

In tomorrow's Telegraph, took the wrong turn while driving through Turkey.....

'We miss our freedom and independence in the UK' says British family detained in Syria for Isil links

Current as on HO website

"The British Embassy in Damascus is unable to provide any consular assistance as operations have been suspended and diplomatic personnel have been withdrawn.

We currently advise against all travel to the Syrian Arab Republic. British nationals in Syria should leave now by commercial means while they are still available. We cannot help you leave Syria. Those who choose to remain in Syria or to visit against our advice should be aware that we cannot provide consular assistance in country. Any British nationals requiring urgent consular assistance can visit the Embassy of any EU member state in Damascus, or in an emergency call the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London on (+44) 20 7008 1500."

She doesn't have a UK passport on her to prove she is a UK national as the one she used would probably have expired or reported stolen or flagged as "not hers"

Result
Please don't think I'm defending him, it's just that the text you quote is open source and was available for us all to have read at the time, plus in the grand scheme of things Khan is a nobody as far as UK international policy goes, so couldn't promise or deliver anything.
That job belongs to the sitting government, and they have stated their position.

Please don't think I'm defending him, it's just that the text you quote is open source and was available for us all to have read at the time, plus in the grand scheme of things Khan is a nobody as far as UK international policy goes, so couldn't promise or deliver anything.
That job belongs to the sitting government, and they have stated their position.
Well stated point about the Mayor not being able to meddle in International policy

Latest Threads