Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Seems like you think that 15 year olds are rational thinkers.
Funny you should say that.

I joined the army at 15 years of age. Many of my army colleagues did the same. It was a rational decision for all of us. Nobody forced us to do it. We all volunteered.

This young girl joined ISIS at 15 years of age.

I went on to join an infantry battalion at 17 years of age and subsequently served on several tours in the service of my country fighting terrorism, helping to uphold the rule of law and helping to save lives.

She associated with ruthless pityless murderers who tortured their victims before subjecting them to a defenceless violent death.

In terms of my decision to join the British Army and her decision to join a vile terrorist organisation, the two common denominators are our age and our rational willingness to make that decision.

Go figure!

Last edited:
Or indeed the gushing coverage today of the school 'strike' with presenters falling over themselves to proclaim the sage like environmentalist credentials of 10 year olds.
10 year old should have the vote,

on Scottish independence

View attachment 377758
This is the picture accompanying the BBC online story. She’s not looking very Islamic in it. Or for that matter very like someone in a refugee camp.
Of course, it would be ironic in the extreme if Da'esh saw this picture and executed her for dressing inappropriately.

IF and I mean IF the UK hating sl4g came back, she would be a hero in her community

IF and I mean IF the UK hating sl4g came back, she would be a hero in her community
HMG won't approve of the case the way I see it as it would open the floodgates for encouraging more of them and we will hear more terrorist shaggers wanting to "come back", according to her life was normal "apart from the occasional airstrike"...

She liked it there, she had 4 years so let her enjoy the Islamic State dream

HMG won't approve of the case the way I see it as it would open the floodgates for encouraging more of them and we will hear more terrorist shaggers wanting to "come back", according to her life was normal "apart from the occasional airstrike"...

She liked it there, she had 4 years so let her enjoy the Islamic State dream
Getting bummed every night

She very probably already is.
She's certainly lived up to the ideals of certain religious moonhowlers. Pumped out babies, hates the West, happy to see anyone not 100% dedicated to her brand of medieval religion slaughtered or enslaved if convenient, thinks nothing of seeing bits of dead enemies around the place.

Can only hope she and anyone like her is charged by the Syrians or Kurds as a terrorist and dealt with accordingly.

Has anyone added the young woman to the " milfs" thread, or admitted that they would?
I would need a plank tied to my arse, so no...stick her in danger fucks if you want

MI6 boss Alex Younger at the Munich Security Conference today: Runaway IS teens "potentially very dangerous" and "a threat to public safety". "They cannot be stopped if they decide to return to the UK" but a "very significant level of resource" is required to "make sure they don't represent a threat". "Public safety is the first thing we will consider."

The DG also believes that AQ is on the rise again in Syria.

Sky, Telegraph.

MI5 protects the UK against threats to national security
Seems to be cut and dried and not too difficult to understand.
They have not suddenly packed up shop and gone home with their tails between their legs, anyone who thinks that is the case is stupid.

They have all cut their hair, showered shaved and put on western clothes then scuttled off after exchanging email addresses and phone numbers with each other. They will now go on to become counter-terrorism problems for their respective homelands for years to come.

I read a report in Germany of a young Yazidi girl who had been taken as a 'sex slave' by IS. She and many of her family managed to flee to Germany once they were freed. After several months in Germany a car full of arab types pulled up next to her when she was walking home from school. One of the blokes called her name and asked her how she was - she said she almost died of fear on the spot because it was the bloke she had been sold to as a sex slave in IS. The fcukers are out there with more arriving every day as refugee's.

Latest Threads