Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

May be that is the reason she wants to escape Ireland ?
A small country where she cannot find anonymity ?
She would find far more numbers in the UK in terms of converts and indigenous Muslims on the radicalised fringe of Islam than Ireland
If only she had a EU passport

She’ll be right at home in Ireland then. They fully understand arguments about the right way to worship your imaginary chum.
They tend to blow those arguments up out of all proportion.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Which will not be inconsiderable, given that she has a human rights QC from Matrix chambers arguing her case.

"Hugh Southey QC (who was appointed a Deputy High Court Judge in 2019) was recently lead counsel in a challenge to the inquest into the 2011 killing of Mark Duggan by police."

I suspect these human rights lawyers would be much less interested in representing these terrorists if they or their families were ever subjected their atrocities.

TamH70

MIA
"Hugh Southey QC (who was appointed a Deputy High Court Judge in 2019) was recently lead counsel in a challenge to the inquest into the 2011 killing of Mark Duggan by police."

I suspect these human rights lawyers would be much less interested in representing these terrorists if they or their families were ever subjected their atrocities.

No, because they could pull out the whole "better people forgive" garbage that that kind use to get kudos from their equally repellent kin, and oft crops up when the kind of things that the jihadi scum in question represents blow themselves up at pop concerts and the like.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
killing of Mark Duggan by police."
I know it’s semantics but to me the phrase ‘killing of Mark Duggan by police’ suggests some sort of culpability in the part of the police. Duggan died as a result of his own actions.

It’s perfectly correct that there should be an investigation to ensure that the police action was justified and lawful but I have nothing but contempt for these type of lawyers. They’re not acting on behalf of their clients but on their own behalf. They are much of a muchness with that creature who was struck off for making up crap about troops in Iraq.

Well, I have a Justgiving page to collect for Shamima Begum's legal fees. I dipped out here, didn't I? Best get that page for the lovely Irish Colleen up and running, now.
I still haven't handed any of that lovely £££££ over to any lawyers yet. I don't know how to get in contact with them. I was hoping they would find me and give me a bell.
Or I will just end up blowing the lot on booze, birds, gigs etc. The rest will be squandered.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Now fighting her exclusion from the UK on the basis that her father is from Belfast and therefore she is British citizen.

I wonder who's funding her legal fees?

Her legal team said:
[Smith's] liability to be excluded from the United Kingdom is therefore based solely on the accident of birth outside wedlock for which [she] is not responsible.
No shit ?
My neighbour's mother never married a Brit, but another amaZulu.
This too is an accident of birth for which he is not responsible, so how about he gets a British passport as well ?

syrup

LE
Now fighting her exclusion from the UK on the basis that her father is from Belfast and therefore she is British citizen.

I wonder who's funding her legal fees?

Terrorism, links to Belfast
I'm flabbergasted

Why don't we take away all the rights to be British from all terrorists in Belfast and the North.
I'm sure they would all love to be deported to the South and they would be welcomed with open arms

I know it’s semantics but to me the phrase ‘killing of Mark Duggan by police’ suggests some sort of culpability in the part of the police. Duggan died as a result of his own actions.
If he'd only looked after his blood a bit better instead of letting himself bleed out like that. Careless that's what I say careless.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
It's a Brexit dividend!

I doubt the RoI is going to provide many opportunities for Islamist communities & on top of the usual economic situation, it's no wonder she's going to want to get to the UK, even if just for short periods.

I wonder if there are any restrictions on her travel within the EU?

Latest Threads