Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

IIRC they haven't assisted returning any others back to the UK
They've escaped through Turkey and been lifted back in the UK.
It doesn't say she has to appear in person can't they launch her a laptop and she can call in via zoom.
Put tracking on the laptop, and a hellfire straight to her when answers the zoom meeting, job jobbed

I presume a little sharia law might not go amiss?

Perhaps an honourable stoning for the benighted little terrorist slut?

I presume a little sharia law might not go amiss?

Perhaps an honourable stoning for the benighted little terrorist slut?
Quite right, I'm sure I heard her say it was good enough for Jehovah...

It would be a shame if the rumour of her being a spy for the infidel was common knowledge in her camp....why else would all the officials be meeting her ?

Well she won't pass this

BBC still calling her a schoolgirl and by her maiden name.
Also saying the military and RAF must save her
Deport the the whole family.

It would be a shame if the rumour of her being a spy for the infidel was common knowledge in her camp....why else would all the officials be meeting her ?
You win the most devious plan of today.
She could also have some company... Like a BAME with COVID-19

Last edited:
If only Bangladesh had been part of India, it would then have a law system to similar to the UK

Nope. She's an Islamic Right-Footer, i.e. a Sunni. They provide the manpower for Daesh. And the funding, and the support, and the weapons, and the ideological backing. And let us not forget the state support despite what those twats in Riyadh would have you believe.

The Islamic Left-Footers, i.e. the Shi'a, have their own brand of terrorist scumbags with all of the above stuff included, only their state backing comes from Tehran.
What have the Sunni's ever done for us?

I would assume the threat to her life here would be equally as grave. There are a lot of folks who've lost family members to Daesh shitbags like her who would be DELIGHTED to make her brief acquaintance.
True. A visit from the EDL/BNP/Biffers etc would be a picnic compared to what the wrong type of Muslims would do to her.

I would assume the threat to her life here would be equally as grave. There are a lot of folks who've lost family members to Daesh shitbags like her who would be DELIGHTED to make her brief acquaintance.
True. A visit from the EDL/BNP/Biffers etc would be a picnic compared to what the wrong type of Muslims would do to her.
Be a shame if she got killed prior to getting back to the UK.
She will grass up all the rest of the jihadi brides in that camp. They need to silence her NOW!

It will be a so called newspaper such as the Guardian that will bring her back I'm sure .
Good lefty story for them .
Right now The "Giz A Quid" Guardian is making massive cut backs. In part because no one is buying the lefty woke stuff it's been doing. Doing something like that could finish them off. Allah willing. Here's Carole Codswallop.

1594921973976.png

TamH70

MIA
Give her five years and a bit of image rehab and a good talent manager, and she'll be cohosting Great Railway Journeys with Michael Portillo. "This week, Michael and I are in historic Preston station, where we see what the Victorians did with cast iron..."

Latest Threads