Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

par avion

War Hero
Before the gulf war, Iraq has a European standard of living.. admittedly that of Portugal, but european none the less. One has to assume that they could still be growing economically if it wasnt for the Kuwaiti enterprise.

Similarly, look atxafghanistan before the Soviets, a much richer and much more advanced country than today, at least in the cities and later towns.
I think that the eight year WW1 style war with Iran from 1980-88 must have depleted both the coffers and man power of both countries. Mind you Bad Sad was Good Sad then and was both cheered on by the west and tossed a few pennies by the Gulf states.

What I don't see is the anti iSIS propaganda opportunity that currently presents itself.

I would have deafening speakers going day and night in the camps, implying that ISIS and fundamental islam was a load of shit. I would have a pisstake team churning out Begum jokes, fake news about her and her mates, and I would cut the bloody cellfone service off in those camps.

Serve non halal food in boxes marked with a big red cross on them, and with “a present from Israel“ written in arabic on the inside lid.

Add to that a few good propaganda movies showing these ISIS bitches to be as thick as a length of 4x2...

Make them feel stupid (not hard to do) and let them suffer.

TamH70

MIA
I think that the eight year WW1 style war with Iran from 1980-88 must have depleted both the coffers and man power of both countries. Mind you Bad Sad was Good Sad then and was both cheered on by the west and tossed a few pennies by the Gulf states.
Sadly, he didn't think that he got enough pennies out of the Gulf states. Which is why he tried to gain himself the 19th province of his country out of Kuwait's bones.

skeetstar

Old-Salt
I looked into this at the time. Her father is Bangladeshi and living in Bangladesh. She has until age 21 to apply for a passport and being of Bangladeshi descent it should be granted. If she waits until after she is over 21 she has no automatic right to a passport, and it would or wouldn't be granted at the discretion of the Bangladeshi authorities.

Im guessing she needs to get her skates on, and get herself round to the Bangladeshi consulate or embassy or whatever.

Eventually that camp will close down. She will most likely scrounge a lift to Turkey or wherever, with one of the guards, using what's between her legs to pay for her passage. I just don't want her back here.

Eventually that camp will close down. She will most likely scrounge a lift to Turkey or wherever, with one of the guards, using what's between her legs to pay for her passage. I just don't want her back here.
So you don't think she is already 'home'?

AFAIC she is already home and does not need to travel anywhere. But as I said earlier that camp will close down in less than 10 years. She won't get sent to that Cuban island, and she won't stay in a desolate uninhabited area.

There’s a story on page 16 of the Times today, with a picture of her with a Union Flag in the background, and the assertion that she is undergoing de-radicalisation in a camp in Syria. Looks like a concerted PR effort on her behalf to me.
AA93B602-C7BB-426F-B49F-5DAD0511BED6.jpeg

So you don't think she is already 'home'?
Just thankfully not in the UK, she'd be claiming Jihadi benefits and popping jihadi sprogs all over the shop

De-radicalisation, eh?

So we can expect to see her getting all choppy on London Bridge sometime soon.
I can see the Macc Lads song already

"So I stabbed her cúnt with a narwhal tusk"...

Latest Threads