Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

skeetstar

Old-Salt
This is an example of the stuff described:

That poster is misrepresenting the situation. It is not cos of her heritage, it is because at the time she was stripped of uk citizenship, she could legally become a Bangladeshi citizen. If she was over (I think ) 21 she would have lost that right and, I understand, would not have been stripped of he uk passport.

I suspect that she’ll be ‘attacked‘ and injured because of her beliefs. She’ll then be repatriated for humanitarian and medical reasons, because of her injuries. Once here, she’ll recover and using her Bangladeshi status, claim asylum.
One way or another, she’ll be coming to the UK.
As far as has been reported so far, Bangladesh don't want anything to do with her. We say she is eligible for Bangladeshi citizenship, they say no, f-off, we dont want her either. While this is not our problem, it also means that she cant enter the country on a Bangladeshi passport because she does not have one.

If she ever does slither back here, the islamist enclaves within the UK will swallow her up and she will never be seen or heard from again while she lives in a council estate in Birmingham with a false name, married off to some other islamist.

She is just the tip of the iceberg. Imagine how many of them have found there way back and are currently enjoying a life of daytime tv and churning out more Mohammad's in their jihadi factories.

We have a significant problem of an enemy within who are shielded and cared for by those not on jihad but whom otherwise consider themselves muslim above all else.

Zulu_w

Old-Salt
This is an example of the stuff described:

Question is should it be?

If you are lucky enough to get citizenship and then behave in a way that is in conflict with it, why should it not be stripped? Perhaps if it was a privilege and not a right it may give some folk pause for thought.

For native Brits perhaps the removal of passport privileges might also be a deterrent. We know that you are no good and for the sake of the rest of the world we will restrict your access to it because you are an embarrassment.

Probably a bit simplistic. I am lucky enough to have British citizenship, (Zimbabwean before) and I am very grateful.

A passport is a privilege, as is citizenship unless you got it via birth.

Maybe we should have classes of citizenship. Born there, grew up there, educated there, should give you more rights than a blow in.

Posted as a blow into Australia.

A passport is a privilege, as is citizenship unless you got it via birth.

Maybe we should have classes of citizenship. Born there, grew up there, educated there, should give you more rights than a blow in.

Posted as a blow into Australia.
I thought we already did ?

I thought new classes were introduced when Hong Kong was handed back . . . “British with/without right to reside” ?!

Before the gulf war, Iraq has a European standard of living.. admittedly that of Portugal, but european none the less. One has to assume that they could still be growing economically if it wasnt for the Kuwaiti enterprise.

Similarly, look atxafghanistan before the Soviets, a much richer and much more advanced country than today, at least in the cities and later towns.

As did Iran under the Shah prior to the fanatical bigot Khomeini,

The Shah also pushed the country to adopt Western-oriented secular modernization, allowing some degree of cultural freedom. Pictured above, Miss Iran 1978 finalists - it was the last of such pageants in the country

The Shah also pushed the country to adopt Western-oriented secular modernization, allowing some degree of cultural freedom. Pictured above, Miss Iran 1978 finalists - it was the last of such pageants in the country.

Londo

LE

The Shah also pushed the country to adopt Western-oriented secular modernization, allowing some degree of cultural freedom. Pictured above, Miss Iran 1978 finalists - it was the last of such pageants in the country

The Shah also pushed the country to adopt Western-oriented secular modernization, allowing some degree of cultural freedom. Pictured above, Miss Iran 1978 finalists - it was the last of such pageants in the country.
I would .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Question is should it be?

If you are lucky enough to get citizenship and then behave in a way that is in conflict with it, why should it not be stripped? Perhaps if it was a privilege and not a right it may give some folk pause for thought.

For native Brits perhaps the removal of passport privileges might also be a deterrent. We know that you are no good and for the sake of the rest of the world we will restrict your access to it because you are an embarrassment.

Probably a bit simplistic. I am lucky enough to have British citizenship, (Zimbabwean before) and I am very grateful.
What about all those refugees that return home on holiday, after their passport is secured?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Aren't these the refugee camps were they are still stoning women and stabbing guards for not being as religiously fanatic as they should be or were in the Caliphate.
I would have thought for her and Jihadi Jack and the Paddy bird this was the equivalent to Jihadi Disney Land.
Why would you want to come home
Benefits, housing, fame, memoirs...

For starters.

par avion

War Hero
There's a very energetic attempt by some people to paint our Shamima is a victim of grooming and promote a narrative that anyone non-white is at risk of having their dual-nationality removed arbitrarily.

Why didn't Peter Sutcliffe have his nationality revoked they shriek.

If only there was a financial incentive & opportunities for dewy eyed virtue signalling from helping the victims of Western gap year genocide.
Jihadi Jack looks pretty white and middle class. He had his nationality revoked. Mind you I think most peaple - even the 'I wasn't really a jihadi, just a housewife, medic, grave digger etc', would prefer Canada to Bangledesh. Even Bangledeshis seem to prefer almost everywhere else to Bangledesh

par avion

War Hero
Australia is rapidly becoming a centre of excellence in ripping up passports and citizenship papers.

Since we changed the laws in 2014 we have deported over 1000 Kiwis for criminal actions, gang membership, and basically looking like a Kiwi.

We revoked 12 citizenships and are in the process of revoking 18 more. When it happens you are put into a detention centre and shipped home.
I think a lot of South Sea Islanders such as Samoans got the boot as well, from both Australia and New Zealand. A lot of them were in gangs - though not any more. Well at least not in ANZ.

They made their choice - tough luck.

Was young D.Trump there to judge the contest?

Zulu_w

Old-Salt
What about all those refugees that return home on holiday, after their passport is secured?
I could only speculate that there should be some sort of residence/investment/engagement criteria.

I work in the ME but have a house in the UK that I do not rent as it is my residence and is where I stay in the summer. I also served for 10 years in HM Forces for what its worth. I intend to settle back in the UK once my time is up in the ME and would, therefore, judge myself as fully invested and engaged in the UK. Might be biased.

Perhaps at passport renewal they might carry out a few due diligence checks to see whether they continue to meet specified criteria. More specifically, that they are not a terrorist. :)

Latest Threads