Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

par avion

War Hero
Well . . . They WERE doing, but then some hand-wringing, do-gooder, thought it would be a "good idea" to remove Col Gaddafi, Saddam, and Assad . . . :( !!
Not too many peaple shouting about removing old Bashir now is there. It seems that he is the best of a bad bunch. I am sure a lot of Syrians would be happy to accept the status quo with him back in charge. Better the devil you know than mad choppy jihadis. Better that Assad, Putin and the mad Sultan end it between them. So long as he is discreet about who he tops after it is all over and just confines it just to troublesome jihadis.

Any refugees though should be directed to Russia and Turkey especially as Turkey is the old colonial power. No default option of coming to Europe - if you break it, you own it.

As regards Iraqi. Even if old George hadn't invaded in 2003 I still think it would eventually gone tits up for bad Sad during the 2011 Arab spring.

The thing is these countries are not like Afghanistan and Africa. They are old civilisations with an educated middle class which cannot get beyond their tribalism. Think how rich they would be if they hadn't spaffed most of their oil wealth on their pointless wars.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
As others have said, if you inter thousands of people in a shithole without a coherent plan, you are just inciting trouble in the not too distant future, across the world. What a mess.
There are several options, most are too heavy handed for the west, others are too dangerous.

#001 - Prevent your residents from going to other countries.

#002 - Permit residents to leave, but not to return.

#003 - Permit free movement and accept that a proportion of your citizens, residents and visitors from the "newsworthy areas" in question have a better than average chance of taking the lives of others going about their daily business.

#004 - Permit free movement, (stand fast EU,) but when your people have decided on Club Terrorism as a great holiday, gooi them into these camps and expect them or their spawn to create carnage later.

#005 - Permit free movement, (stand fast EU,) but when your people have decided on Club Terrorism as a great holiday, gooi them into the sort of East Elben style camps that permanently prevent them or their spawn from creating the slightest problem later.

#006 - Prohibit one or more religions within your territory.

Most of these will push someone's buttons and be against someone's "rights," but until you decide which of these rights have precedence you will be at the mercy of the extremists.
(Who are people themselves you know, and their views must be respected because...)

Back in the 1960s Electric Shock Therapy was used to “cure” homosexual urges. Patients were strapped to a bed and shown photos of naked men. If they got an erection, they received an electric shock.

Do the same with ISIS members. Show thrm photographs of things connected with radical islam and zzzzzzzzap.

Make that treatment a condition of returning to the UK.

You will find a sudden lack of interest in returning.
Seemed to work ok in Clockwork Orange

syrup

LE
Interesting dispatch on the BBC News Channel this evening from Quentin Sommerville - he was the bloke who interviewed Begum when she was still (apparently) nursing her 3rd baby. A very good reporter in my humble opinion.
Initially reporting from the ISIS refugee camps in Syria, he concentrated his report on the Jihadis from Indonesia and the Philippines, some of whom have returned home to carry on their murder and mayhem on their fellow countrymen who don’t share the same beliefs. To coin a phrase, they haven’t gone away! Pretty scary stuff and it’s clear the Refugee camps are just a melting pot waiting to explode. As others have said, if you inter thousands of people in a shithole without a coherent plan, you are just inciting trouble in the not too distant future, across the world. What a mess.

Aren't these the refugee camps were they are still stoning women and stabbing guards for not being as religiously fanatic as they should be or were in the Caliphate.
I would have thought for her and Jihadi Jack and the Paddy bird this was the equivalent to Jihadi Disney Land.
Why would you want to come home

There's a very energetic attempt by some people to paint our Shamima is a victim of grooming and promote a narrative that anyone non-white is at risk of having their dual-nationality removed arbitrarily.

Why didn't Peter Sutcliffe have his nationality revoked they shriek.

If only there was a financial incentive & opportunities for dewy eyed virtue signalling from helping the victims of Western gap year genocide.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's an exceptionally stupid line of argument. The idea is that Shamima only had her British nationality revoked because she is non-white & a Muslim. Anyone who isn't white could face the same fate, is the line of thinking.

And then a list of horrible people who haven't had their citizenship revoked is produced.

syrup

LE
There's a very energetic attempt by some people to paint our Shamima is a victim of grooming and promote a narrative that anyone non-white is at risk of having their dual-nationality removed arbitrarily.

Why didn't Peter Sutcliffe have his nationality revoked they shriek.

If only there was a financial incentive & opportunities for dewy eyed virtue signalling from helping the victims of Western gap year genocide.

Haven't they removed Jihadi Jack's on the account he was Canadian?

Australia is rapidly becoming a centre of excellence in ripping up passports and citizenship papers.

Since we changed the laws in 2014 we have deported over 1000 Kiwis for criminal actions, gang membership, and basically looking like a Kiwi.

We revoked 12 citizenships and are in the process of revoking 18 more. When it happens you are put into a detention centre and shipped home.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's an exceptionally stupid line of argument. The idea is that Shamima only had her British nationality revoked because she is non-white & a Muslim. Anyone who isn't white could face the same fate, is the line of thinking.

And then a list of horrible people who haven't had their citizenship revoked is produced.
For clarity, by "links" I didn't so much mean for you to expand upon your point of view, rather that you post some URL codes whereby I could navigate to particular web pages on which people were asking why the citizenships of other murderers hadn't been revoked.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
For clarity, by "links" I didn't so much mean for you to expand upon your point of view, rather that you post some URL codes whereby I could navigate to particular web pages on which people were asking why the citizenships of other murderers hadn't been revoked.
Yeah I understood, I just don't want to spend any time trying to find the contributions of mouth breathers off of Twitter.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yeah I understood, I just don't want to spend any time trying to find the contributions of mouth breathers off of Twitter.
Understandable, but without any back up it could, by some uncharitable types, be assumed to be a Gamilian argument.

Part of the reason is simply this:

It is easier to modify and control an individuals behaviour when they have a similar culture to the mainstream. You have a baseline that you can start to build upon. A set of basic concepts and values that can be used as foundations.

Part of Begums problem is that she has a firm series of religious beliefs, concepts and values that are totally and completely incompatible with the UK society. There is virtually nothing that can be utilised.

Peter Sutcliffe, for all of his faults, did not want to enslave the entire population of the UK if they did not believe in his own religious views.

He was clearly mentally ill, whereas Begum clearly isn't. She is a fanatic.

. . . It is easier to modify and control an individuals behaviour when they have a similar culture to the mainstream. You have a baseline that you can start to build upon. A set of basic concepts and values that can be used as foundations.

Part of Begums problem is that she has a firm series of religious beliefs, concepts and values that are totally and completely incompatible with the UK society. There is virtually nothing that can be utilised . . . . She is a fanatic.
I do wish this basic truth, understanding - that is obvious to some - would be raised with the “talking heads” when they are on our screens, deliberating, postulating, and - inevitably - reaching NO conclusion, about re-educating, de-radicalising, jihadi terrorists!!

They should be asked directly the reverse proposition . . . .

How long would it take, and by what methods, could you - a committed liberal, open minded, 'westerner' - be successfully persuaded to embrace and become a fanatical, closed minded, extremist, jihadist ?!

Last edited:

skeetstar

Old-Salt
Not too many peaple shouting about removing old Bashir now is there. It seems that he is the best of a bad bunch. I am sure a lot of Syrians would be happy to accept the status quo with him back in charge. Better the devil you know than mad choppy jihadis. Better that Assad, Putin and the mad Sultan end it between them. So long as he is discreet about who he tops after it is all over and just confines it just to troublesome jihadis.

Any refugees though should be directed to Russia and Turkey especially as Turkey is the old colonial power. No default option of coming to Europe - if you break it, you own it.

As regards Iraqi. Even if old George hadn't invaded in 2003 I still think it would eventually gone tits up for bad Sad during the 2011 Arab spring.

The thing is these countries are not like Afghanistan and Africa. They are old civilisations with an educated middle class which cannot get beyond their tribalism. Think how rich they would be if they hadn't spaffed most of their oil wealth on their pointless wars.
Before the gulf war, Iraq has a European standard of living.. admittedly that of Portugal, but european none the less. One has to assume that they could still be growing economically if it wasnt for the Kuwaiti enterprise.

Similarly, look atxafghanistan before the Soviets, a much richer and much more advanced country than today, at least in the cities and later towns.

Latest Threads