Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Tyk

LE
Orphans of British IS families in Syria:

They're Syrians and we have no evidence their parents are dead and haven't just slipped off to Europe and abandoned the kids. Not like ISIS had a great track record of treating humans as anything other than a resource to be abused.

Oh, dear:

"Two of the so-called "IS Beatles" have been taken out of Syria to "a secure location controlled by the US", President Donald Trump has said.

El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey are accused of being part of an Islamic State group cell which kidnapped and murdered Western hostages in Syria.

The pair - who are from London - are in the custody of the American military, according to US media reports."

I do hope that they are being restrained in Fair Trade shackles: we must think 'sustainability' at all times . . .
Bugger.
That shouldn't have been made common knowledge.
Some chap will insist we get regular visits arranged etc etc

They're Syrians and we have no evidence their parents are dead and haven't just slipped off to Europe and abandoned the kids. Not like ISIS had a great track record of treating humans as anything other than a resource to be abused.
Some make outstanding mothers, not Shamima you understand

Last edited:
Oh dear, very sad, oh lets move on, again.

Removing Shamima Begum's citizenship after she went to Syria left her stateless and at risk of hanging, a court has heard. Her lawyer said Ms Begum, now 20, is in "an incredibly fragile and dangerous" position in a Syrian refugee camp. After leaving London as a 15-year-old, Ms Begum lived under the rule of the Islamic State group for three years, before being found in February.

The Home Office denies that the decision left her stateless.

Oh well if kicks the bucket that will sort things out, bet running of to join IS was dumb idea now?
As was saying we were all infidels who deserved what we got, karma is like that these days.

So f**king what, let 'em stay there and take what their parents desired, if that be "martyrdom" so be it, they can be with their particular brand of sky fairy. They are no longer our problem!

Removing Shamima Begum's citizenship after she went to Syria left her stateless and at risk of hanging, a court has heard. Her lawyer said Ms Begum, now 20, is in "an incredibly fragile and dangerous" position in a Syrian refugee camp. After leaving London as a 15-year-old, Ms Begum lived under the rule of the Islamic State group for three years, before being found in February.

Oh well if kicks the bucket that will sort things out, bet running of to join IS was dumb idea now?
As was saying we were all infidels who deserved what we got, karma is like that these days.
Won't you think of her kids?

Not sure how being British saves her from hanging. She strikes me as one those types who don't care for mercy until they holding the knife by the point and not the handle.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer

I'm sorry but why are you posting that video, what is it that you are trying to say?

That we should feel sorry for them?

I do, but in the same way I feel sorry for all sprogs who are getting the crappy end of the stick in life. On the other hand, we've seen the video of Sally Jones' kid executing people. Should I feel sorry for him too?

Tyk

LE
Not sure how being British saves her from hanging. She strikes me as one those types who don't care for mercy until they holding the knife by the point and not the handle.
It shouldn't, if she's convicted of a capital crime in a country that has capital punishment then she has to accept that. As pointed out she was (probability is very high still is) of the opinion non muslims are infidels and worthy of death in any gruesome form. She's made her proverbial bed and deserves no sympathy. There's evidence she was an ISIS enforcer type and not given to mercy.
I liked your turn of phrase re the knife btw, it's very pointed :D

Islam believes in Sharia law and the death penalty doesn't it?
Indeed. Up till the point when they are looking down the wrong end of the gun at which point it seems to magically change to what Allah really meant was the Human Rights Act is supreme and the qu'ran was just work in progress. The hypocritical twunts.

There's an awful lot of people who went to Syria from the UK. All we ever hear about is that Shamima bird, what happened to all the others I wonder? I bet a fair few of them made it back. What ever happened to that female NHS Dr?

It's also worth noting that many were supposedly highly intelligent and successful Drs and Pharmacists etc. How can people who're highly educated professionals be so stupid?

Londo

LE

There's an awful lot of people who went to Syria from the UK. All we ever hear about is that Shamima bird, what happened to all the others I wonder? I bet a fair few of them made it back. What ever happened to that female NHS Dr?

It's also worth noting that many were supposedly highly intelligent and successful Drs and Pharmacists etc. How can people who're highly educated professionals be so stupid?
Religion . Say no more .

Hopefully those who made it back have their right to practice permanently revoked and are reduced to whoring.

Or medical experiments, I'm not that fussed.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Quick comparisons:

A US diplomat's wife runs over a young motorcyclist here in the UK. The call is for her to come back and face judicial review here.

UK citizen Lindsay Sandiford, currently on death row in Indonesia for smuggling cocaine into Bali.

In other words, you face the courts/legal system in the country where you committed the deed/crime, not one of your choosing.

Why the hell should the UK courts be prevailed upon to try people who committed crimes in Syria?

Who in the UK would ever want to use the services of a doctor from Khartoum University?

Latest Threads