Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

I’m keen not to sound melodramatic but these are people who if they controlled the UK would line the males up in the street and publicly behead us and then use our women and children as slaves.

Their relatives speak of how in a democratic society, they should be returned here and tried but frankly, these terrorists eagerly and voluntarily spurned democracy to join an organisation who’s goal was to annilate democracy and replace it with a theocratic dictatorship with murderous powers to use against anybody they felt like doing so to.

For the sake of my children and my grandchildren, I’m entirely happy that they are where they are and not here in the UK!
Your mate Corbyn thinks they should come back.

Are you still talking about ISIS or have you moved onto to the Labour Party?
Why don’t you start an appropriate thread if you think you have a point rather than trying to hijack this one?

Have a look at post number #4,342.
Why don’t you start an appropriate thread if you think you have a point rather than trying to hijack this one? ;)

Why don’t you start an appropriate thread if you think you have a point rather than trying to hijack this one? ;)
Because I’m not trying to bait other posters to bite about something that has nothing to do with what this thread is about. :)

Because I’m not trying to bait other posters to bite about something that has nothing to do with what this thread is about. :)
Stop trolling, considering the Labour Party want to repatriate ISIS terrorists to the UK it's very much what this thread is about,

Have a look at post number #4,342.
Im merely stating that you support a man who wants bring the bitch back.
It's not my fault you support the bellend is it.

Stop trolling, considering the Labour Party want to repatriate ISIS terrorists to the UK it's very much what this thread is about,
You accusing me of trolling is extremely rich and and a load of Bollox. My point was succinct and clear that I’m happy that these terrorists are not being allowed to return to the UK.

Like most of the mainstream political parties, the Labour Party includes a broad spectrum of various opinions on the various issues that affect us all.

More specifically in the Labour Party, I’d expect you to find people who’s views reflect those I have expressed here as well as other options from others who might say that these terrorists should be returned to the UK to face British justice.

I have no doubt that you will find similar views expressed by those who are members of the other mainstream political parties as well.

That’s called democracy!

Something that I’ve already stated is a system that ISIS and those who left the UK to join it oppose.

You accusing me of trolling is extremely rich and and a load of Bollox. My point was succinct and clear that I’m happy that these terrorists are not being allowed to return to the UK.

Like most of the mainstream political parties, the Labour Party includes a broad spectrum of various opinions on the various issues that affect us all.

More specifically in the Labour Party, I’d expect you to find people who’s views reflect those I have expressed here as well as other options from others who might say that these terrorists should be returned to the UK to face British justice.

I have no doubt that you will find similar views expressed by those who are members of the other mainstream political parties as well.

That’s called democracy!

Something that I’ve already stated is a system that ISIS and those who left the UK to join it oppose.
Do you support the Labour Party that wants to bring the terrorists back home, one that supports all left wing terrorist organisations, and is currently being investigated by EHRC for racism and antisemitism?

Do you support the Labour Party that wants to bring the terrorists back home, one that supports all left wing terrorist organisations, and is currently being investigated by EHRC for racism and antisemitism?
You should read my posts rather than ignoring them to big up your Tory mates.

My heart bleeds purple piss. Ha ha! Hope he is terrified, starving, cold, and that he dies there. I will also laugh if I read a report that his parents have been glassed and battered down the pub.
His folks aren't party to him going loopy. I think that knowing they brought up a **** that everyone hates is bad enough.

He's on a roll

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Corbyn is an imbecile amongst imbeciles. One flew over the cuckoos nest of spineless amateurs with pathetic rhetoric. Worse than useless.</p>&mdash; Arthur Scargill (@ScargillArthur) <a href="">February 20, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Is that the real Arf ?

One thing we can be sure of, his twitter a/c ain't coal powered...

Is that the real Arf ?

One thing we can be sure of, his twitter a/c ain't coal powered...
It is indeed, if you click on the link and then on his name you'll see the usual communist rantings.

I did, they reek of Stockholm Syndrome
Well I’ve never been a captive of anybody but I have been on several operational tours opposing terrorists and I’ve been around in this world long to recognise that you have a serious dose of knowitall syndrome.

You need professional help mate!

Jack might not vote Labour as Corbyn, although he does dig terrorists, there a often a bit too white & Catholic ?

Oh, dear:

"Two of the so-called "IS Beatles" have been taken out of Syria to "a secure location controlled by the US", President Donald Trump has said.

El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey are accused of being part of an Islamic State group cell which kidnapped and murdered Western hostages in Syria.

The pair - who are from London - are in the custody of the American military, according to US media reports."

I do hope that they are being restrained in Fair Trade shackles: we must think 'sustainability' at all times . . .

Shamima now incharge of running the child care creche in camp.
1570699474002.png

Places always available.

Oh, dear:

"Two of the so-called "IS Beatles" have been taken out of Syria to "a secure location controlled by the US", President Donald Trump has said.

El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Kotey are accused of being part of an Islamic State group cell which kidnapped and murdered Western hostages in Syria.

The pair - who are from London - are in the custody of the American military, according to US media reports."

I do hope that they are being restrained in Fair Trade shackles: we must think 'sustainability' at all times . . .
excellent.jpg

Latest Threads