Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

This bitch wants to come back to the land of benefits, free houses, a wide-screen TV and much more. Free IVF maybe?.

Well traitor, you can go and do one.

You made your bed...…….
It says she is a changed woman with lip gloss & a nose stud.

Is she staying at a refugee camp with a branch of Claire's Accessories?

Attachments

MrMemory

War Hero
You know times are strange when you agree with Arthur Scargill......

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 18.05.54.png

Last edited:

Londo

LE

Offa

War Hero
This can't be right. Exclusive by Harry Cole, deputy political editor Mail on Sunday, reporting on leak from NSC meetings about repatriation of ISIS minors from camps in Syria: "About 900 British citizens fled to join the so-called caliphate in Syria and Iraq..." . FLED? FFS FLED? From what were they fleeing? The use of that verb suggests sympathy with those who went to Syria to fight and now, having supported an evil regime, are now crying to come back. The much more important issue is that there has been yet another leak from NSC. An 'exclusive ' puts Cole in a questionable position.

Last edited:
This can't be right. Exclusive by Harry Cole, deputy political editor Daily Mail, reporting on leak from NSC meetings about repatriation of ISIS minors from camps in Syria: "About 900 British citizens fled to join the so-called caliphate in Syria and Iraq..." . FLED? FFS FLED? From what were they fleeing? The use of that verb suggests sympathy with those who went to Syria to fight and now, having supported an evil regime, are now crying to come back. The much more important issue is that there has been yet another leak from NSC. An 'exclusive ' puts Cole in a questionable position.
They fled the bourgeois, capitalist, liberal, decadent West. To the purity of ISILand and daesh*t.

Whilst I have a certain sympathy with those who left our fair shores for those of Syria, etc I balance this with the threat that they pose to our people. We have enough nutters XLW, XRW, religious fruitcakes, remain, etc without having to import a few enhanced versions.

Also there is a certain educative element to leaving these people where they fled to. Next time some barm-pot starts grooming folk on line (regardless of colour or creed), hopefully some of these gullible cretins will think before they pack their bags.

Likewise, perhaps the parents and community leaders of these gormless prats will take a little more heed of what they are doing to supervise and set example for their youth to follow.

The offer of Tooba Gondal to 'help 'prevent vulnerable Muslims from being targeted and radicalised' if she was permitted to return' reminds me of the closing scenes of Ch 4's 'The State' when the Anti-terror chap refers to the doctor who comes back as going to write a 'column in the guardian'. :rofl:

This can't be right. Exclusive by Harry Cole, deputy political editor Mail on Sunday, reporting on leak from NSC meetings about repatriation of ISIS minors from camps in Syria: "About 900 British citizens fled to join the so-called caliphate in Syria and Iraq..." . FLED? FFS FLED? From what were they fleeing? The use of that verb suggests sympathy with those who went to Syria to fight and now, having supported an evil regime, are now crying to come back. The much more important issue is that there has been yet another leak from NSC. An 'exclusive ' puts Cole in a questionable position.
And breathe

I’m keen not to sound melodramatic but these are people who if they controlled the UK would line the males up in the street and publicly behead us and then use our women and children as slaves.

Their relatives here in the UK speak of how in a democratic society, they should be returned here and tried but frankly, these terrorists eagerly and voluntarily spurned democracy to join an organisation who’s goal was to annilate democracy and replace it with a theocratic dictatorship with murderous powers to use against anybody they felt like doing so to.

For the sake of my children and my grandchildren, I’m entirely happy that they are where they are and not here in the UK!

Last edited:
My heart bleeds purple piss. Ha ha! Hope he is terrified, starving, cold, and that he dies there. I will also laugh if I read a report that his parents have been glassed and battered down the pub.

Londo

LE
My heart bleeds purple piss. Ha ha! Hope he is terrified, starving, cold, and that he dies there. I will also laugh if I read a report that his parents have been glassed and battered down the pub.
First part I totally agree with .

You know times are strange when you agree with Arthur Scargill......

View attachment 419263
He's on a roll

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Corbyn is an imbecile amongst imbeciles. One flew over the cuckoos nest of spineless amateurs with pathetic rhetoric. Worse than useless.</p>&mdash; Arthur Scargill (@ScargillArthur) <a href="">February 20, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I’m keen not to sound melodramatic but these are people who if they controlled the UK would line the males up in the street and publicly behead us and then use our women and children as slaves.

Their relatives speak of how in a democratic society, they should be returned here and tried but frankly, these terrorists eagerly and voluntarily spurned democracy to join an organisation who’s goal was to annilate democracy and replace it with a theocratic dictatorship with murderous powers to use against anybody they felt like doing so to.

For the sake of my children and my grandchildren, I’m entirely happy that they are where they are and not here in the UK!
Are you still talking about ISIS or have you moved onto to the Labour Party?

Latest Threads