Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

TamH70

MIA
Virtue signalling of the worst kind. Do these people never stop to think about the back story for a minute?
God help this country if that lot ever get a sniff of power- gammons like me will be toast!
No, you won't. Like all gammons, you will be haram, and thus off-limits.

Funny how the BBC hasn't mentioned it...
Sky had it as one of nine talking points at the Lib Dems conference. It comes in at 8 with pieces about buying Lib Dem merchandise ranked higher.
"
8. The Lib Dems would restrict ministers' power to revoke UK citizenship
" Lib Dem members voted in favour of a conference motion that would remove the home secretary's unilateral right to deprive people of their UK citizenship.
It comes after former home secretary Sajid Javid, now chancellor, stripped Islamic State recruit Shamima Begum of her citizenship after she joined the terror group.
In a Lib Dem government, under the wording of the motion, a home secretary would have to apply to a court before depriving citizenship from someone "

Sounds like they've broken cover and gone full-on retard. With Jo Swinson as their leader, they've embraced the crazy.
The cow seems to be trying to out-Corbyn Corbyn.

Still, if she manages to split the looney vote at the next election, she may be a useful idiot. BoJo's useful idiot.

Virtue signalling of the worst kind. Do these people never stop to think about the back story for a minute?
God help this country if that lot ever get a sniff of power- gammons like me will be toast!
If the Illiberal Anti-Democrats or Momentum got into power, I'm pretty sure there'd be an actual civil-war.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
He's got more chance there than here. I walked around central Swindon for an hour this afternoon, it was like Sri Lanka, except in Sri Lanka you get the occasional white tourist.
Thats because most of them are up early and working, far too many white locals are sleeping in after drink and drugs
I work down there occasionaly
hate the place
but I find the Indian and Pakistani folk are hard working and nice to work with

This bitch wants to come back to the land of benefits, free houses, a wide-screen TV and much more. Free IVF maybe?.

Well traitor, you can go and do one.

You made your bed...…….

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
This bitch wants to come back to the land of benefits, free houses, a wide-screen TV and much more. Free IVF maybe?.

You made your bed...…….
Oh dear,how sad, never mind.

Mental Health provision in the UK is struggling. Why should anyone provide it for terrorists?

You made your bed...…….
1569492226208.jpeg

Latest Threads