Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
To those who think it's a great idea to have unfettered immigration, let's not.

The UK population is currently 67 million, give or take a few thousand, plus undocumented.

The UK has changed radically - in 1980, the net immigration was just 7,824 people. In 1985, there was a net loss of -19,499, so the UK actually lost population.

Fast forward to 2010 and net immigration was 406,015. It's growing at around 0.6% per year at the moment.

Unsustainable.

You can't drive anywhere without encountering gridlock; health services and police are firefighting problems at best with capacities stretched to breaking point and the army is at its smallest size since WW1, with just 60,000 serviceable soldiers.

We recently had pikeys pitch up and embark on a crime wave. We had one regular bobby and two PCSOs who were overwhelmed and resigned to just watching the scum hoon about. Police don't even go out to burglaries any more. Detection rates have dropped through the floor.

Hospitals are great at treating trauma and cancer, but if you have a non-emergency medical problem, you will have to wait. They simply can't deal with everything.

With a population density of 277 people per square mile, compared with a 1980 density of 233, Britain is filling up.

Any immigrant should sign a good behaviour bond, backed by biometrics when they enter the country. If they commit a crime, it's deportation after sentence.

Member of a paedophile gang, go to jail, then the airport and go back to Pakistan. ISIS sympathiser? Send home, without chance of re-entry.

I believe the laws are on the books, it's just a case of enforcing them - rigorously.

They WILL represent sufficient numbers to push an Islamic Agenda - we are already too late to stop that here.

Islamic birth rates in the UK are almost double those of non-Muslims - it is a fact that unless we (and I include Muslims in that) stop Islam in it's current form in it's tracks - then the UK WILL be Islamic, and the country as we know it WILL be ruined.

This is the problem we face, made worse by arrogant and ignorant Leftys like BravoBravo who put Islam on a pedestal and see no wrong in it, and stupidly pull the Race-Card against anyone who dares to criticise or challenge the Religion.

Our grand-children and their children face an ever increasingly Islamic future in the UK and the rest of Europe, but I guess some people are OK with that.

Time for another Crusade I say.
Another poster on another thread agrees and I must admit that unless things change and quickly they could be right, despite useful idiots like BB & BAP, who I believe is married into a Pakistani family, protesting.
see his post .

J
john_singh
Old-Salt

Yesterday at 15:26
I will make a prediction. Sure it might turn out to be bull, but let's see.
Within 7-10 years there will be open civil disturbance in the UK\western Europe. That is open street conflict between the moslem community and others.

With 7-10 years, there will be acid attacks on women who are not dressed "appropriately". Which will be met with silence & cowardice by our political/liberal/left class.

I am not hopeful of the future re: the RoP

Remove

Funnily enough, the idea of race war is something promoted by the Russian troll factories and usually aimed at the states so I wouldn't worry about that narrative when it's promoted by misinformed or malicious personas online.

The reality is that the rates of mixed race marriages in the UK are amongst the highest in the world after Brazil.

Funnily enough, the idea of race war is something promoted by the Russian troll factories and usually aimed at the states so I wouldn't worry about that narrative when it's promoted by misinformed or malicious personas online.

The reality is that the rates of mixed race marriages in the UK are amongst the highest in the world after Brazil.

My bold really, from wiki snip " According to the 2011 British census, “9%… who were living as part of a couple were in an interethnic relationship in England and Wales in 2011.”
Whereas “about 15% of all new marriages in the United States in 2010 were between spouses of a different race or ethnicity from one another.

Although that number among younger or more recent marriages has gone up.
Another thing, most were between African/Caribbean partners and European partners, rather than with those from Asia.

And midgets, don't forget the midgets

I thought all the hip trendy people say there is only one race, the human race.
But ignoring your casual racism for a moment. A quick Google reveals 7% of relationships in England and Wales are mixed race. Deduct the sad old cnuts who marry poor women half their age from the far East and it's even lower. It's almost like Blacks, Brown's and whites keep to their own.

I thought all the hip trendy people say there is only one race, the human race.
But ignoring your casual racism for a moment. A quick Google reveals 7% of relationships in England and Wales are mixed race. Deduct the sad old cnuts who marry poor women half their age from the far East and it's even lower. It's almost like Blacks, Brown's and whites keep to their own.
Too be fair...even the MOD and BBC in their striving to demonstrate inclusivity - don't yet have the balls to show white males coupled with females of Asian / brown heritage.
Seemingly - Most gay blokes in the UK are of a none brown heritage as well according to 'balanced' showing on TV channels.

It's another elephant in the room but... too be honest...the few muslim girls I do know are very decent people and..I'm glad for them they are not indoctrinated by "western" values... watching "Love Island" and worrying about their eyelash length etc.

It's another elephant in the room but... too be honest...the few muslim girls I do know are very decent people and..I'm glad for them they are not indoctrinated by "western" values... watching "Love Island" and worrying about their eyelash length etc.
Any of them Lezzers by any chance?

Any of them Lezzers by any chance?
I can assure you none of them are! Get to know them, once they know they can trust you, they are just like any other woman. Appear very reserved initially but - if you make a friend of them, they are very valuable friends indeed. I was also surprised at how "conservative" they are in their politic outlook.

Also...something I've heard from a few several times..." I dont like living in areas with too many asians".
I asked for clarification and got something along the lines of... just too much hassle.

I can assure you none of them are! Get to know them, once they know they can trust you, they are just like any other woman. Appear very reserved initially but - if you make a friend of them, they are very valuable friends indeed. I was also surprised at how "conservative" they are in their politic outlook.

Also...something I've heard from a few several times..." I dont like living in areas with too many asians".
I asked for clarification and got something along the lines of... just too much hassle.
Is that aligned with Tory thinking / generally conservative or do you find any of their conservative politics coloured by religious beliefs ?

Is that aligned with Tory thinking / generally conservative or do you find any of their conservative politics coloured by religious beliefs ?
I'd say conservative politically-not religiously although, they are muslims and "devout" so-to-speak.
I'd also say they are more receptive to me saying certain things / asking certain things than were others to do so, on account of me taken the time to learn about their religion, learning Urdu etc.

Too be fair...even the MOD and BBC in their striving to demonstrate inclusivity - don't yet have the balls to show white males coupled with females of Asian / brown heritage.
Seemingly - Most gay blokes in the UK are of a none brown heritage as well according to 'balanced' showing on TV channels.

Not sure why the MoD would be portraying mixed race couples. But anyway. I think this is a subjective opinion as from the TV adverts I see on terrestrial TV, there appears to be a wave of black women with white men shopping for sofas as mortgages. A lot of the Asian female presenters on the Beeb are married to white guys, such as Konnie Huqq, if she's still on the Beeb. I don't watch much TV on the Beeb so I can't say how they portray mixed race couples.

Maybe it's the circles I move in and living in Brum but I see mixed race couples all the time. It's really not the bleak mono-culture out there that the race-war mongers try to promote.

Not sure why the MoD would be portraying mixed race couples. But anyway. I think this is a subjective opinion as from the TV adverts I see on terrestrial TV, there appears to be a wave of black women with white men shopping for sofas as mortgages. A lot of the Asian female presenters on the Beeb are married to white guys, such as Konnie Huqq, if she's still on the Beeb. I don't watch much TV on the Beeb so I can't say how they portray mixed race couples.

Maybe it's the circles I move in and living in Brum but I see mixed race couples all the time. It's really not the bleak mono-culture out there that the race-war mongers try to promote.
I kn ow and get that but...

How many Aisha's and Tasreens do you think could introduce their boyfriend "Dave" to their dad and brothers though...and live to tell the tale?

I know one Pakistani girl who is very loved up with a "Guji". He has not yet had the balls to tell his family about her.
He's in his early thirties I think and still lives with his family.

There is a report available somewhere online, that documents the oldham riots. It mentions that schools were unofficially segregated with 99% of schools being either brown or white. Its also goes on to mention various other things proving that people stick to their own.

In your utopia of Brum do you see many Brown skinned Muslims in relationships with either black or white people?

Was whitey to blame for this?

I kn ow and get that but...

How many Aisha's and Tasreens do you think could introduce their boyfriend "Dave" to their dad and brothers though...and live to tell the tale?

I know one Pakistani girl who is very loved up with a "Guji". He has not yet had the balls to tell his family about her.
He's in his early thirties I think and still lives with his family.
It's hell of a process but yes I do see it. As you know, there is no concept of 'boyfriend & girlfriend's in the culture & things are hidden until the point of marriage, where things can go either way.

A mate of mine, a Mirpuri lad, had a secret relationship with his now missus. She's also Mirpuri btw. Her dad objected to any marriage and wanted to kill him because of some really obscure point. He got out of it by saying they'd already got married & he'd be leaving his daughter a widow!

I really dislike the habit of hiding relationships for cultural reasons. It's a prime reason for exploitation.

There is a report available somewhere online, that documents the oldham riots. It mentions that schools were unofficially segregated with 99% of schools being either brown or white. Its also goes on to mention various other things proving that people stick to their own.

In your utopia of Brum do you see many Brown skinned Muslims in relationships with either black or white people?

Was whitey to blame for this?
What point are you making? In Brum you see Muslims in all shapes & sizes. Islam is not a race, you understand?

Latest Threads