Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

That's a really cynical view!

I'd be far from shocked if it's accurate although odds are she would be in some ID changed witness protection scheme and protected. I just hope no poor sod from military, security or diplomatic services were put at any risk getting the slime out. I'd far rather she faces prosecution for her crimes where they were committed in Syria/Iraq.
With an assumed name she'd be on the Labour front bench before tea time. imagine her Marxist credentials she's actual experience in terrorism and the war against the capitalists of the west

With an assumed name she'd be on the Labour front bench before tea time. ..."
To be elected leader shortly afterwards. Look at all the boxes she ticks. Not fair skinned, female, minority group. She could even say she was "bezzers" with a certain friend of jc...full house! Then when sharia law takes over, convert back, and full circle this time. Job jobbed.

To be elected leader shortly afterwards. Look at all the boxes she ticks. Not fair skinned, female, minority group. She could even say she was "bezzers" with a certain friend of jc...full house! Then when sharia law takes over, convert back, and full circle this time. Job jobbed.
Combined with a deep hate of England, despite not wanting to move outside the M25 if at all possible!!!

Oh and be; protected, housed, schooled and fed at the public expense....where else in the world?

YM

Latest Threads