Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

To be fair at least she has been honest - saying that she became more religious before she left and that she realised the torture and beheadings were allowed in Islam.

Such a lovely religion, amazing how the likes of Bravo_Bravo and other Lefties embrace it so much, and berate those of us who dare to criticise Islam.
I just criticise you and your hatred towards Muslims. I don't "embrace" the religion, you silly.

Suck it up.

Now, for those that like it old school

John Walker Lindh, Known as the ‘American Taliban,’ Is Set to Leave Federal Prison This Week

John Walker Lindh? Found during the battle of Qala-i-Jangi.

That's the one in which a CIA Special Activites Divison Officer was murdered, and a lot of the fighting (including the QRF which allegedly including British forces) was caught on tape.

He is now being released.

His journey from conversion to Islam, to studying Arabic in Yemen (which was supposedly a good dialect to study, very classical) to then tipping up in an Afghan training camp run by AQ (remember them?).

You could wonder as to how much of his world view has changed or simply been crystalised?

I have to say, much of the debate on this site simply reminds me that people haven't come to much of either an understanding of or a solution to the threat from Jihadist terrorist violence. I'd have hoped we'd have moved on in time, much like we perhaps could have hoped Lindh may have as well.

His release should serve to remind us of the intractible and complex nature of the problem.

John Walker Lindh, Known as the ‘American Taliban,’ Is Set to Leave Federal Prison This Week

That's the one in which a CIA Special Activites Divison Officer was murdered, and a lot of the fighting (including the QRF which allegedly including British forces) was caught on tape.

His journey from conversion to Islam, to studying Arabic in Yemen (which was supposedly a good dialect to study, very classical) to then tipping up in an Afghan training camp run by AQ (remember them?).

You could wonder as to how much of his world view has changed or simply been crystalised?

I have to say, much of the debate on this site simply reminds me that people haven't come to much of either an understanding of or a solution to the threat from Jihadist terrorist violence. I'd have hoped we'd have moved on in time, much like we perhaps could have hoped Lindh may have as well.

His release should serve to remind us of the intractible and complex nature of the problem.
Good post my dude. That's real old school. Probably from the same generation as Adam Gadahn and the artist formerly known as the US rapper of Somalia.

I'll bet a bacon buttie that he'll end up in the Philippines, raping child slaves & carrying out a suicide attack against a female medical station faster than you can say لا إله إلا الله.

Shamina went to enjoy life away from us infidels, now she wants to come back, what has changed?
Oh yes, IS got defeated, perhaps her Husbands country will take the terrorist & 3 time ex mother.

Good post my dude. That's real old school. Probably from the same generation as Adam Gadahn and the artist formerly known as the US rapper of Somalia.

I'll bet a bacon buttie that he'll end up in the Philippines, raping child slaves & carrying out a suicide attack against a female medical station faster than you can say لا إله إلا الله.
I wanted to say that was funny, but I know I shouldn't. You know what I mean.

Personally, I would fancy a trip to the Sahel myself were I feeling like getting all-Fundy Jundy. Nice wide open spaces, fragile government, local problems to lever, lack of SME's in the West.

I have a short tagelmust and wouldn't mind the full long winding version.....

I reckon it has the makings of a good musical.

Misguided revolutionary banged up for his indiscretions meets forlorn refugee (our Shamina) who yearns to find her place in the world find each other etc., etc., - throw in some Al Beasty Boy rap lines here and there.

You and @Boumer work on a plot line, a few in jokes for the cognoscenti, find a few homosexuals to add some choreography and edgy controversy (leggy birds in see-through burkas to emphasise the real people underneath).

Bit of music, dancing, partial nudity and islam- it's a timeless yet contemporary story (Arabian Nights meets The Producers - get Mel brooks on board!)

ETA Just had an espresso and feeling a bit giddy

PS - Ok I know she's married - first hubby gets taken out in a drone strike (artistic license).

If we're otherwise good with the singing, dancing, gay choreography and hint of gusset I'm sure a my agent Max Bialystock and the provenance of Mel brooks could swing that minor technicality.
If it can compete with the Gold Standard of anthems, I'm in.

I love that, genuinely used it in presentations. Sometimes to laughs, sometimes nervous silence and the occassional mouths hanging open. Maybe at the subject matter, maybe just my inappropriate sense of humour. Usually ended with Dobby being sent back into the dark cupboard with the things with blinky lights, so I may as well have a laugh now and again.

I like it! Random drone strikes could be a constant deus ex machina through out the performance. Instead of exit stage left or writing characters out, they could just disappear in a puff of fire.

Last edited:
I like it! Random drone strikes could be a constant deus ex machina throught out the performance. Instead of exist stage left or writing characters out, they could just disappear in a puff of fire.
I'd give you a double like if I could just for the use of that phrase.

I thought He'd never see the light of day again. Surprised at His release.

@Boumer & @BarcelonaAnalPark, 'Javid' is excellent at shutting the stable door, shame about the bolted horse. Still is it bad to think he is nothing more than a prop diversity hire.

I hate that i even have to consider that, but lets face it the 'Maybot' does have form for using props. Rudd was I have little doubt chosen for the cover from criticism of the Home Office by the 'feminist' Vote.

The best case scenario with regards to Lindh will be for him to be caught breaking one of the restrictions imposed on his release before he slips out of the US and thrown back in prison. As the article and a few others I had read all mention, his repentance was only temporary in an attempt to get a milder original sentence and the belief is that he will fall back into his radical ways. That could be bonus to US intel as he will likely be under constant surveillance and try to get in touch with fellow jihadist types within the country which would be a goldmine.

Latest Threads