Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Just remember folks that Shamina Bacon was too young at 15 to understand what she was doing but a 16 year old Swedish girl is apparently an expert on global warming!!!

Just remember folks that Shamina Bacon was too young at 15 to understand what she was doing but a 16 year old Swedish girl is apparently an expert on global warming!!!
And any 16 year old in Scotland, no matter where from, was allowed to vote. Ex soldiers living in England were not

Eh?
Anyone living outside of Scotland was not allowed to vote but if a Roma was living in Scotland on Jan 1st aged 15, but 16 on election day was allowed a vote. For example Scottish squaddie living in Germany was not allowed to vote.
Had they gave the whole of the Union the vote she would be counting her oil revenue now

Last edited:
Anyone catch the TV interview with the parents of Saffi Roussos this morning? Who’s she you may ask. Saffi was the youngest fatal victim of the Manchester Bomber (8 years old ffs) and her Mum was severely injured, but is running the Manchester half marathon this weekend in memory of her daughter. The grief etched on their faces was heartbreaking to watch, but they were dignified and very impressive.
Contrast that to that harridan stuck out in Syria, who is on record praising the actions of the vermin who carried out this atrocity. That is why she needs to stay where she is and rot in hell as far as I’m concerned.

Anyone catch the TV interview with the parents of Saffi Roussos this morning? Who’s she you may ask. Saffi was the youngest fatal victim of the Manchester Bomber (8 years old ffs) and her Mum was severely injured, but is running the Manchester half marathon this weekend in memory of her daughter.
Mother's WALKING the marathon route next week, with some of the other victims. Otherwise, yes. Shammi Begone deserves what would be coming her way.

Those MiGs and Sukhois in the Bangladesh Ait Force don't come for free, you know.
They and the other two can barely feed their own people, yet the need to possess these military toys. Plus the other two actually have nuclear weapons.

It's also very difficult for women to pursue careers in their armed forces as well. Chivalry left over from the Victorian era, plus men who are too scared to use slang in front of women.

Last edited:
Eh? Have we lured a journo out of the woodwork? I don't recall anyone leaving any rotting garbage laying about and I haven't seen any other cockroaches.

Anyone catch the TV interview with the parents of Saffi Roussos this morning? Who’s she you may ask. Saffi was the youngest fatal victim of the Manchester Bomber (8 years old ffs) and her Mum was severely injured, but is running the Manchester half marathon this weekend in memory of her daughter. The grief etched on their faces was heartbreaking to watch, but they were dignified and very impressive.
Contrast that to that harridan stuck out in Syria, who is on record praising the actions of the vermin who carried out this atrocity. That is why she needs to stay where she is and rot in hell as far as I’m concerned.
A pity a MI6 snuff team isn't out there to wipe the so-called ISIS "British" vermin out in the Middle East, then when that task is complete wipe out their supporters and followers here in Britain, including those in parliament, yes I mean you Dianne and Jeremy.

Slightly amusing BBC story concerning the law and penalties for being in Syria without valid cause.

Britons could be banned from Syria

I wonder if the BBC have been shoved off their usual "all terrorists are actually nice people, especially those of a certain shade and religious inclination" hobby horse.
I used to rate the BBC as a reasonable and sensible news source, but the last 20 or so years have convinced me they have monumental bias, certainly not worthy of a national broadcaster. I'm glad they haven't seen a penny off me in the last 6 or so years.

From the article

More than any other country on Earth, the UK has a coherent, connected approach to intelligence and security and when threats appear, the world still turns to the UK for leadership, support, and action."
I just tasted some sick in my mouth.

Can Sajid please stop trying to turn the Home Office into his spring board to the PM's job.

I do like how Home Secretaries love playing with the Counter-Terrorism trainset. So much easier than normal policing isn't it? Who gives a damn about all those stabbings, I'm off to play with some sexy CT policy.

I think someone should call Bangladesh's bluff. It'll be a satisfactory outcome either way.
I think the only bluff that will be called is the Home Secretary's!

I'll have a (halal) pint with you that Sajid Javid has screwed up and we will end up readmitting her to the UK.

Always up for a pint, mate. Especially if Efes counts as حلال.

Anyway, it's good to see the Home Office taking pro-active measures to stop jihadis entering Syria in 2012 just in case we get teleported back in time.