Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Well you read that one so that’s two of them that you’ve read sunshine!
When I replied to this:
If you read most of my posts, you would probably conclude that I'm likely amongst the more liberal thinking members of this site
with the simple "I don't", the implication wasn't that I don't read most of your posts, but that I didn't conclude that you were amongst the more liberal thinking members of this site.

When I replied to this:
When I replied to this:

with the simple "I don't", the implication wasn't that I don't read most of your posts, but that I didn't conclude that you were amongst the more liberal thinking members of this site.
I stand corrected and I apologise! :)

I love the comments in reply to this dozy cows comments .
This is a small selection

And this week's excuse is. . .?

Whatever love

Oh I see. Why didn't you say earlier? - now we understand everything - in that it's all utter tosh.

well if she never felt safe in Britain .. why on earth would she want to come back .... she should NEVER be allowed back in ... she clearly hasn't changed ...

Boo hoo

Gareth?

Funny name for a girl, isn't it?
She was named Jean by her parents and I've no idea why she changed it other than a guess that she possibly thought that being mistaken for a male would get her more work in her early days. Her thought processes do not seem to run along 'normal' lines.

Top French court rejects Syria-based French jihadis' repatriation demands - Reuters
It would appear the French Courts are agreeing with their govt and not allowing returning Jihadi's and their kids to be repatriated to France:
France’s top administrative court on Tuesday rejected demands by Syria-based French women to be repatriated back to France, arguing that a judge could not rule on the issue given it involved negotiations with foreign authorities.

“The Council of State (Conseil d’Etat) rejects the demands for repatriation made by French nationals and for their children, currently in Syria,” said the court in a statement.

Western nations have been wrestling with how to handle suspected militants and their families seeking to return from combat zones in Iraq and Syria, as well as those in detention.

In February, France said it would not for now act on U.S. President Donald Trump’s call for European allies to repatriate hundreds of Islamic State fighters from Syria, adding it would take back militants on a “case-by-case” basis.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I read that she was due to sit her exams at school but she chose instead to bugger off to join ISIS. Asian children often do very well at school. For a variety of reasons, many of them knuckle down and get on with their education and many of them are very high achievers.

I haven't read anything that would suggest this girl didn't have any reasonable prospects of gaining good exam results and having a successful career in a field of her choosing.

If you read most of my posts, you would probably conclude that I'm likely amongst the more liberal thinking members of this site but I have no sympathy for this girl whatsoever.

I've said before that if ISIS had been active in the UK, most of us would have been marched to the middle of the road outside our homes where our heads would have been cut off or some other similar gruesome fate would have been dealt out to us.

This girl would have watched, what would be to most people, a horrific debacle happening before their eyes and she would have clapped her hands in applause and laughed as the slaughter happened.

As far as I'm concerned, the UK is a safer place without her and anybody else who has travelled there to support ISIS.

Your Bezzer Jezza disagrees and thinks she should come back. Surely you dont disagree with him?

Let's not forget that a few summers ago, France was seeing frequent attacks against clergy, soldiers, police, women & children. A priest beheaded in front of his congregation, a cop & his wife murdered in front of their daughter over Facebook, tourists mown down, and so on. I think if France didn't burn the ground under their feet then the French state would find it hard to convince people that they were protected from jihadis.

Let's not forget that a few summers ago, France was seeing frequent attacks against clergy, soldiers, police, women & children. A priest beheaded in front of his congregation, a cop & his wife murdered in front of their daughter over Facebook, tourists mown down, and so on. I think if France didn't burn the ground under their feet then the French state would find it hard to convince people that they were protected from jihadis.
Are you saying that the Manchester arena etc didn't occur.
We have plenty of reasons not to allow them back.

Your Bezzer Jezza disagrees and thinks she should come back. Surely you dont disagree with him?
Sorry to disappoint you. In a democratic organisation, people can hold different views. I’d be quite happy to justify mine to anybody in the Labour Party or anywhere else.

Sorry to disappoint you. In a democratic organisation, people can hold different views. I’d be quite happy to justify mine to anybody in the Labour Party or anywhere else.
He also supported the IRA, I assume you dont agree with him over that?

There seems to be a few things you dont agree with him on yet you still support him.

Latest Threads