Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Slight drift, for which I apologise,
If the Home Secretary hadn't tried his Crown Perogative option we wouldn't have given mischief making lawyers and community activities a chance.
QUOTE]

Aye, Ed Balls made a similar mistake of mouth opening before brain considering pitfalls when he demanded Sharron Shoesmith be sacked- that went well iirc

...Token sentence, back in circulation among those she despises in a year or two so she can continue sponging off them and spreading her poison would be the result.

It'll only justify her view and that of others like her that she's right and the infidel is weak and ready to be dominated.
Correct up to a point.

Others disagree. For example, if you can find enough bits of Junaid Hussain (i have mentioned him on this thread before) to put back together - ask him how all this "we love death like you love life" is going.

We cannot kill our way out of this problem, but it does make the UK safer now and again.

So will locking her up for an extended period of time.

Sometimes I feel bad for Brits that are languishing in foreign jails for having committed a crime that would barely attract a custodial sentence in the UK. But then I think about how we get enough warnings and ultimately we're responsible for our own decisions.

I can feel some sympathy for Shamima's UK life; she probably had no decent education, no prospect of achieving all that a woman in the UK can achieve and likely destined to marry her cousin and pump out bong-eyed kids on some estate in London. In comparison, running around with some mad b1tches in Raqqa and getting your hole off some holy warrior sounds quite dreamy.

However, being able to empathise isn't the same as sympathising. There's a lesson to be relearned here and it's that your God isn't bigger than secular society. And also, if you commit crimes abroad then you should expect your justice to be served abroad. She might be as British as a bowl of aloo karma matar [Birmingham Indian man pub joke] but the people she oppressed were in Syria, that's where her victims are and that's where her justice should be served. Once they've got their satisfaction from her and she somehow makes it back to the UK, then we can start looking at her crimes that can be tried in the UK.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Maybe she is depressed due to the loss of her spogs - and will commit suicide
I can't see her committing suicide. After all, how could she sew her own vest on?

Can't some investigative journalist do their job properly for a change and find out whether this charming couple , in the process of banging out three kids , didn't have at least one , and possibly two , 13 y/o Yazidi girls to do the cooking and house work , as well as catering to his " needs " whilst his wife was pregnant ?
Her sympathy card will have been trumped and we'll never have to hear any more about her .
If I was a journo , I would have made it up by now anyway , it sells papers .

I think Quentin Sommerville from the BBC has done a pretty good job exposing Shamina and her paedophile husband for what they are, along with the harridan wives in the detention camps. More to follow, I understand

Last edited:
I think Quentin Sommerville from the BBC has done a pretty good job exposing Samina and her paedophile husband for what they are, a long with the harridan wives in the detention camps. More to follow, I understand
I missed that …
Any link to it ? The Home Office sometimes need reminding

Bring her back and you upscale the problem by getting it even more politicised by the left and the persecution mongers of the RoP. Usual comparisons with Brits serving in the IDF will follow in convoluted arguements.
Remember, there are people who will take her side because it's anti government and that alone.
Could it be argued she won't get a Fair trial after the exposure she's had ? I don't know.
But it might be used to ease sentencing.
Keep her out.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m genuinely puzzled. The British government had always said that if you get accused of a crime abroad, assistance from U.K. will be limited as U.K. law doesn’t trump the law of the country the offence was committed in.

Surely, she should be dealt with by the laws of Syria?

I’m genuinely puzzled. The British government had always said that if you get accused of a crime abroad, assistance from U.K. will be limited as U.K. law doesn’t trump the law of the country the offence was committed in.

Surely, she should be dealt with by the laws of Syria?
If we recognised Syria as currently governed , then yes. However, as we don't like them and have called them all sorts of names like undemocratic, dictatorship, murderous state etc etc, we are stuffed.
Can't very well leave her to the mercies of someone we call unjust after saying it one of the reasons we won't truck with Assad.

Latest Threads