Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

The only people I'd believe were innocent and just humble wives/shop keeps are the poor f*ckers who were living quite peacefully until the isishit cretins turned up,including europeans.

If you've spent all that effort to move continent i doubt you're happy with a minor role. Probably a little more committed to the cause, and you've got to prove it.
Well said

You don't travel a that way to accept an off peak membership

I also cannot help but think the current stuation is entirely correct for legal challenge, regardless of the people involved.
the current system funded Iraqi citizens to take British service personnel to court, in some cases, over and over.

The taxpayer paid.

Very little of the money paid to bring these spurious cases, for example, will be recovered. Had the lawyers stood a chance of being out of pocket they would have thought twice. There was no risk to them shouting about their right on credentials by being case after case after case. But in reality, even for the true successes and highlighting of wrong doing they achieved, they were just trousering tax payer's money.

They werent spending his own savings making cakes for vsi people in a hospital ward in Birmingham, for example.

as for citizenship. These isis wannabes should have been stripped of citizenship the moment that they CHOSE to join isis. They were forced to cross continents and secret themselves across borders into countries widely publicised as dysfunctional(at best).

Last edited:
the current system funded Iraqi citizens to take British service personnel to court, in some cases, over and over.

The taxpayer paid.

Very little of the money paid to bring these spurious cases, for example, will be recovered. Had the lawyers stood a chance of being out of pocket they would have thought twice. There was no risk to them shouting about their right on credentials by being case after case after case. But in reality, even for the true successes and highlighting of wrong doing they achieved, they were just trousering tax payer's money.

They werent spending his own savings making cakes for vsi people in a hospital ward in Birmingham, for example.

as for citizenship. These isis wannabes should have been stripped of citizenship the moment that they CHOSE to join isis. They were forced to cross continents and secret themselves across borders into countries widely publicised as dysfunctional(at best).
None of which invalidates my position.
You shouldn't have justice for those that can afford it and screw the rest of us.
You shouldn't have Poiticians making decisions on spurious populist grounds without judicial oversight.

This is the story of a German ISIS bride, she is back in Germany with out a care in the world. Unfortunately for her she left her phone behind so we can get an idea what she got up to.

It’s in Arabic with English subtitles

Keep up, no experience is neccessary.

She could walk into Insp, Supt or DC roles.

I gave that a "funny", in reality it should have been a sad. My deceased stepfather, ex D/Sgt & deceased father in law, ex C/Insp. would be spinning in their graves if they knew how our formerly respected police force has descended into the farce, pathetic service it has become today, where ticking pc boxes is more important for promotion than stopping crime, protecting the public & arresting criminals!

Posted several times up-thread.

What better than an eye-witness account, or several, as distinct from hearsay?

Or be keeping their powder dry in case of a legal challenge, maybe?

Despite our collective gibbering on here, our intelligence services are actually a bit good.
An "eye witness" report in the media is about as trustworthy as the following eye witness report from me.

"Cold coalition" is a bank robber, i saw him do it" -- ahappyteddybear

I feel it necessary to signal my virtue at this stage. i would not be at suprised if this is true and 100% agree with the revocation pf its passport.

This does not mean that everything written is true.

An "eye witness" report in the media is about as trustworthy as the following eye witness report from me.

"Cold coalition" is a bank robber, i saw him do it" -- ahappyteddybear

I feel it necessary to signal my virtue at this stage. i would not be at suprised if this is true and 100% agree with the revocation pf its passport.

This does not mean that everything written is true.
Honestly, I can see where you're coming from. Where I was coming from is that there seem to be several eye-witness accounts, not just one. At that point it becomes more solid, if I can put it like that.

Remember David Blunkett's anti terror laws that he promised would never ever be used for anything other than suspected Terrorists of the worst type and within 6 months councils were using the same legislation to allow them to monitor how full your rubbish bins were.
To be fair, RIPA has to govern any government surveillance activity. It is the law which regulates such thing.

The fact that councils feel it neccessary to follow people around school catchment areas or Green Bin fundamentlism is not the fault of RIPA.

Which she should bear in mind returning to the UK.

Membership of a proscribed organisation carries a maximum of ten years.

Proscribed organisations – membership
Those were the good old days when she could sit in front of a camera, smirking and saying 'that's all they can prove'. Things might be different now if there's a queue of oppressed and humiliated Yazidi & Syrian women with a list of allegations to investigate and a bone to pick.

Those were the good old days when she could sit in front of a camera, smirking and saying 'that's all they can prove'. Things might be different now if there's a queue of oppressed and humiliated Yazidi & Syrian women with a list of allegations to investigate and a bone to pick.
"Every Contact Leaves a Trace", worth remembering that.

The Yazidi people could have a reckoning on a par with this dude.

And frankly, I'd be in favour of her being confronted and being made to account for her crimes. It'd wipe that smirk off her face, and thoroughly discredit her ideology which she clearly still holds.

I'm currently reading

Rise and Kill First by Ronen Bergman | PenguinRandomHouse.com: Books

And you know what, doesn't seem a bad idea in a rough neighbourhood.

Irrespective of the specifics of the situation in question Legal Aid should not be subject to any limitations of the type you suggest, in fact I'd like to see the budget hugely expanded, because otherwise you get the situation where your access to justice is entireley dependent on your finances. If you genuinely believe the leeches lawyers would not find some way of passing their costs on to the defendant or the taxpayer then I have a bridge for sale that may interest you.

I also cannot help but think the current stuation is entirely correct for legal challenge, regardless of the people involved. The Home Secretary stripped citizenship from someone as a populist knee jerk to make himself look good for the forthcoming Tory Leadership challenge. Whatever she is accused of that is a massive step without judicial review and sets a very dangerous precedent. It's an old cliche but Human rights apply to everyone, not just the people we like, and if we allow this to go without being challenged then eventually it will be abused.
Remember David Blunkett's anti terror laws that he promised would never ever be used for anything other than suspected Terrorists of the worst type and within 6 months councils were using the same legislation to allow them to monitor how full your rubbish bins were.
In this particular case how full your bins were of peoples heads would fall within terrorism legislation.

That aside legal aid does seem to create a perverse incentive for endless appeals. The person paying for their defence who is clearly bang at it thinks long and hard before appealing, the taxpayer funded crim just does it as a matter of course.

Personally I think the legal profession is out of control of how much it leaches from both public and private funds and would favour a wholesale reform of both fees and imposing a court tax on fee earners to fund legal aid, they make fortunes pontificating in our courts, so we take an extra slice of that to fund limited legal aid.

Don't claim to have all the answers or indeed any but the current system of endless taxpayer funded appeals cannot be just.

That aside legal aid does seem to create a perverse incentive for endless appeals. The person paying for their defence who is clearly bang at it thinks long and hard before appealing, the taxpayer funded crim just does it as a matter of course.
You have to be given permission by the (higher) court to appeal, you can't just keep banging them in until you get lucky

Latest Threads