Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

The mother of Shamima Begum has written to the Home Office to urge the department to reconsider its decision to strip the teenage Isis bride of her British citizenship as an “act of mercy”.

Aah yes.
Let the quality of mercy be the same as shown by the ISIS fighters she was a voluntary spunk receptacle for.

You are Salman Rushdie, and I claim my £5,000,000*. I'd normally only claim a fiver, but I don't have the security he has.

* This could increase as and when required.
You have to find my hideaway in an ex Artillery town in Lincolnshire first. I win

Not sure if this has been covered in the thread

Shamima Begum trying to get UK return through ‘sick’ baby

Earlier this week, Begum revealed the name of her newborn son as Jarrah, which means 'able fighter' or 'one who wounds' in Arabic.
The name is at the request of her terrorist husband Yago Riedijk whom she married in 2015 within three weeks of leaving the UK to join the caliphate in Syria. It was also the name of her first son who died in infancy.

She told Sky News : "It's a boy. I named him after my old son [who died] - that's what my husband wanted."
The name is also linked to Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah, known for massacring Jews

Historian and author Tom Holland suggested: “If she’d wanted to signal that she was returning to Britain in peace, she might have considered naming her baby after someone other than Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah.
“[He was] a general from the early days of the Arab conquests chiefly famed for beating the crap out of infidels.”

Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah
Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah - Wikipedia

Treaty of Hudaybiyyah
Treaty of Hudaybiyyah - Wikipedia

A verse of the Quran was revealed about the treaty, which translates to, "Verily we have granted thee a manifest victory" (Quran 48:1).

The islamic equivalent of text us on 61016 - See it, say it, sorted.

Last edited:

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer

Earlier this week, Begum revealed the name of her newborn son as Jarrah, which means 'able fighter' or 'one who wounds' in Arabic.
The name is at the request of her terrorist husband Yago Riedijk whom she married in 2015 within three weeks of leaving the UK to join the caliphate in Syria. It was also the name of her first son who died in infancy.

She told Sky News : "It's a boy. I named him after my old son [who died] - that's what my husband wanted."

Historian and author Tom Holland suggested: “If she’d wanted to signal that she was returning to Britain in peace, she might have considered naming her baby after someone other than Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah.
“[He was] a general from the early days of the Arab conquests chiefly famed for beating the crap out of infidels.”
It may have been mentioned once or twice.

Your linked story is from 22 February, after all.

“If she’d wanted to signal that she was returning to Britain in peace, she might have considered naming her baby after someone other than Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah.
What’s the Arab equivalent of Darren or Wayne? She never thought this through did she?

Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah
Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah - Wikipedia

Treaty of Hudaybiyyah
Treaty of Hudaybiyyah - Wikipedia

A verse of the Quran was revealed about the treaty, which translates to, "Verily we have granted thee a manifest victory" (Quran 48:1).

The islamic equivalent of text us on 61016 - See it, say it, sorted.
Cheers, Sergei.

RT right up there with breakingk news, da?

Latest Threads