Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Bit racist, not all British people are white and not all white people are British.
Robme is going overboard in his push to appear as an extreme racist. I suspect he is a planted troll trying to gather material for some liberal news outlet. He's like the overly keen undercover copper or SWP activist urging otherwise moderate protesting students to set fire to shops.

If you view all his posts through that lens, it all makes sense.

Robme is going overboard in his push to appear as an extreme racist. I suspect he is a planted troll trying to gather material for some liberal news outlet. He's like the overly keen undercover copper or SWP activist urging otherwise moderate protesting students to set fire to shops.

If you view all his posts through that lens, it all makes sense.
The only thing that makes sense in any of his posts. The alleged ex-miner (until Maggie closed the mines) and 17 years service in the Army (although he has no idea how to spell the rank he supposedly held). Just another sad, never served no Mark.

The Evening Standard this morning: "It will take years before any ISIS bride can be trusted, former Islamist extremist says". So, more resources and costs would be expended on radicalised and dangerous individuals who hate us and then play on sympathy when they're captured.

A former Islamist extremist has warned it will take years before any Islamic State bride allowed back to Britain can be trusted, because of the potential danger they pose.

Aimen Dean, who was an early member of al-Qaeda before working for MI5 and MI6, said there were “well documented cases” of IS women blowing themselves up with their children to kill others.

He also warned the large numbers of children born to IS parents currently languishing in refugee camps represented “a timebomb” that could spawn a new terrorist problem unless de-radicalisation was carried out.

Mr Dean’s comments, in a BBC interview, follows the disclosure that Shamima Begum’s family have written to Home Secretary Sajid Javid in an attempt to overturn his decision to strip her of her British citizenship.
Mr Dean said although he believed Britons who had gone to live or fight under the Islamic State should be returned, their presence in this country would pose a long term security threat.
Sky News Feb 19: MI6 boss Alex Younger: Runaway IS teens 'potentially very dangerous' . If they do return, a "very significant level of resource" is required to "make sure they don't represent a threat".

Metro:
An American Isis serial-wife who married three jihadi fighters and called for terrorism against the US is now begging to be allowed to come home.
These qualified people obviously know what they're talking about; I hope Mr Javid wins out on this and every other case in future.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
The only thing that makes sense in any of his posts. The alleged ex-miner (until Maggie closed the mines) and 17 years service in the Army (although he has no idea how to spell the rank he supposedly held). Just another sad, never served no Mark.
Never mind his own service, what about that of his family? My gods. A Chindit training in the wrong place and fighting the wrong battles, a signaller who never got rotated or moved away from her overseas wartime posting, a Bletchley Park decoder who told nobody about her exploits (apart from Robme, of course), and four aunts who joined up whilst under age despite all having places waiting for them at Oxford University.

Never mind his own service, what about that of his family? My gods. A Chindit training in the wrong place and fighting the wrong battles, a signaller who never got rotated or moved away from her overseas wartime posting, a Bletchley Park decoder who told nobody about her exploits (apart from Robme, of course), and four aunts who joined up whilst under age despite all having places waiting for them at Oxford University.
I didn't want to make him look like a complete cockwomble.

"LET HER ROT" - Big Phil C. :D

We should light some candles, tattoo some bees on our backsides and sing Oasis....because, like Manchester, we can let them all rot in Syria while we sleep tight at night, knowing we have not ignored the warning signs that fatal terrorism could once again, undermine our charity and goodwill.

I have a great idea chaps.

North Rona, Population 0
North Rona - Wikipedia

270 acres of freezing cold ******* rain and rough sea.
Build a few blocks and an admin building, helipad and dock.
Let the Saudis fund it with their mosque kitty.
Put the word out this will be their new safe home.

Last edited:
The sympathy onslaught by all the media is having its effect. Last week's Question Time had a 99% denial of the black widow's return. Last night's edition I could sense the compassion slime oozing out.
Perhaps a large screen in the background with an image of the blackened burned body of some poor devil, or a basket of heads......... there is a long list of possible images that Jo Public needs to absorb before getting soft on Begum.
This liberal cohort never confronts reality. During the Rhodesian troubles the UK press made me sick for the same reason. All sympathy for Mugabe's scrum. When you've seen a man with his nose, ears and lips cut off as a reprisal you never forget it.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
and someone on another forum I frequent has just said, with a straight face, 'One wonders if the same would be true if she wasn't a Muslim. '

er...that's PRECISELY why this has been done. I'm not hearing a tremendous amount of stories about catholics, hindus, or atheists crossing warzones to join barbaric death cults. for fcuks SAKE. I consider myself to be pretty liberal and live and let live, but fcuking hell, the left make my fcuking head spin.

I have just been looking at the progress of the UK Government and Parliament Petition to " Ban all ISIS Members from returning to the UK " ... linky ... View all petitions - Petitions .... I have two observations concerning the linky ...

1 Yesterday morning I am sure the figure was less than 500.000 and 24 hours later was ~550,000 and still increasing .... so momentum continues .

2 This particular Petition seems to have attracted the most signatories of any Petition to date .

Ignoring / disagreeing with such a level of feeling must have repercussions .

Last edited:

Latest Threads