Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

These Jihadi's had a big old chip on their shoulder when they left.
That chip has only grown in size.
They have been beaten and will be championed by their local mosques and will no doubt be assisted into the public influence by the left. A level sunk to on a regular basis, Always on the shop for useful idiots to further the "cause".

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
That's not the way I read section 14. It appears to me to apply to all Bangladeshi citizens irrespective of how they acquired their citizenship (I am assuming her parents are Bangladeshi by birth). Once they acquire a second citizenship then their Bangladeshi citizenship falls away automatically once they are 21 unless they apply for a DNC under the 1951 Act.
The 1951 act was later amended to allow dual citizenship of certain countries, the UK amongst them.

The reapplication before 21 years of age law only applies to citizens birth registered as a citizen of another country, but with descent citizenship of Bangladesh by dint of having Bangladeshi parents.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Cautionary tale from a few years ago.

House opposite let to Pakistani couple - apparently Westernised, she a dentist, no hijab nonsense, small boy; and grandpa, useful babysitter. He tended to wear long shirt outside trousers and white skull cap.

Charming child told similar age son of another neighbour he would go to hell for not being a Muslim. Victim's mother reported this to police as a hate crime but I rather doubt much was done about it.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
So liberal old UK is become the haven for terrorists sympathisers for the sake of being nice ?

Bless their little cotton socks. They none of them imagined for a moment what it was they were getting themselves into when they went off to marry a terrorist and live under a murderous, brutal, mediaeval regime. Let them all come home and give them a house each and some benefits.

How many innocent little baby terrorists have they got between them? Don't forget that they deserve generous benefits, health-care etc too. Otherwise how will they be expected to grow up as strong, healthy soldiers for the cause?
Well they might think they are entitled to a whole lot. But under U.K. law as she has been living away from the U.K. for more than 2 years, her entitlement to anything is fook off you chose to live in Syria for more than 2 years so that is you habitual residence. This law applies to anybody who lives abroad for more than 2 years, wether they be OAP’s living in Spain or Sex Tourists living in Thailand, or raving nutter lovers of death living in Syria.

Well they might think they are entitled to a whole lot. But under U.K. law as she has been living away from the U.K. for more than 2 years, her entitlement to anything is fook off you chose to live in Syria for more than 2 years so that is you habitual residence. This law applies to anybody who lives abroad for more than 2 years, wether they be OAP’s living in Spain or Sex Tourists living in Thailand, or raving nutter lovers of death living in Syria.
Really? So why do they all come back when ill? Received pension and cold weather grants?

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Jehovahs are easy to deal with, just answer the door naked and they don't visit again

Have had to repeat the trick when I move house, but it seems to work
We have a Kingdom Hall (JW lair) on our doorstep, a literal stone's throw away (no, I haven't). They have only tried their recruitment drive a couple of times where we are, possibly reasoning that pissing on your own doorstep is not wise.

We have a Kingdom Hall (JW lair) on our doorstep, a literal stone's throw away (no, I haven't). They have only tried their recruitment drive a couple of times where we are, possibly reasoning that pissing on your own doorstep is not wise.
Yup. In 20 years, only been doorstepped once. I think we're off limits because of our neighbours.

Yup. In 20 years, only been doorstepped once. I think we're off limits because of our neighbours.
I had an army mate that used to invite them in, they couldn't get out quick enough

Really? So why do they all come back when ill? Received pension and cold weather grants?
Because they keep a U.K. address and fraudulently access said services. Mainly because few services actually ask where they normally reside. Assuming a white face, British accent then they must be U.K. based.
This rules out ISIS Lille who has her mug splashed all across the media.
Of course I.D. Cards would sort out entitlement, but perhaps it is this reason that nobody wants I.D. Cards? Who knows.

Last edited:
Assuming a white face, British accent then they must be U.K. based
Bit racist, not all British people are white and not all white people are British.

Latest Threads