Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

I think she is more of a Black Crow...

غراب أسود

and clearly very deeply dyed are those colours.
I'm quote ambivalent.

I would like to live in a country where we would bring her back and square her away. Just to show the deash*t and their supporters that we really are better than them.

At the same time I want to live in a country safe from the depredations of sh*tc*nts like she supports.

but when push comes to shove my opinion is that she's very dangerous to the country and should therefore be excluded from polite society.

besides which how many daft teens are now thanking their lucky stars they couldn't get away, or were stopped like the 15yo from Bethnal green school on the same flight as the other begun girl.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
If the baby comes here, won't it have the Human Right to bring its mother with it?

But, but she won’t be stateless, if you had been reading this post? Her mother is a Bangladeshi national and she has automatic said citizenship by virtue of being her mothers sprog. Mind you if the Bangla’s Decide on this occasion they want nothing to do with her, that would be interesting.
Aye true, and if you'd actually read the thread, I covered all this, in detail a page or so ago and you'd have realised that in this instance, I was answering a specific question.

But, hey ho.

Its not exactly like she went to magaluf and fell in love with a waiter.
The bigger picture is exactly what people like him are NOT looking at.
And I'd guess a large proportion of women, people of different races and creeds would also think that she should be fucked off.
The tolerance of a country shouldn't include welcoming home an actual enemy of the state because they've apparently had a change of heart, otherwise it would no longer be a 'great nation'. It would be a laughing stock and a haven for lunatics. If it isn't already.

Other than that hes absolutely spot on.

Just waiting for the sudden change of heart and carefully managed interview broadcast, y'know , the kind that will have us all in tears at what a misunderstood angel she is.
I'm getting cynical now. It's gone on too long . She's been told fek off, time to deprive her of oxygen.
Fixed that for you - no charge.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
If the baby comes here, won't it have the Human Right to bring its mother with it?
Sort of, yes. If she is the primary care giver and the baby is brought back then she, as his carer, will be allowed in. However, given that I imagine her status as a fit mother would be seriously questioned once in the UK, the baby could well be removed from her and taken into care or put up for adoption. At that point, her status once more changes and she is once more given an A-Z for Dhaka and waved goodbye.

The BBC today, after bringing on a succession of immigration appeals types, confirmed that lawyers have confirmed to the BBC that Begum is automatically entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship and so is not stateless, no matter what the Bangladeshis are saying (can you blame them?).

Interestingly, her automatic right to citizenship of Bangladesh lapses if she has not renewed it before turning 21. Another couple of years and she could have stayed British. Bet she's even more sorry her beloved murder-hobo gang got defeated, if only they'd hung on for another couple of years.....

Sort of, yes. If she is the primary care giver and the baby is brought back then she, as his carer, will be allowed in. However, given that I imagine her status as a fit mother would be seriously questioned once in the UK, the baby could well be removed from her and taken into care or put up for adoption. At that point, her status once more changes and she is once more given an A-Z for Dhaka and waved goodbye.

The BBC today, after bringing on a succession of immigration appeals types, confirmed that lawyers have confirmed to the BBC that Begum is automatically entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship and so is not stateless, no matter what the Bangladeshis are saying (can you blame them?).

Interestingly, her automatic right to citizenship of Bangladesh lapses if she has not renewed it before turning 21. Another couple of years and she could have stayed British. Bet she's even more sorry her beloved murder-hobo gang got defeated, if only they'd hung on for another couple of years.....
The only bit missing is the obligatory Windsor Davies photo.

Latest Threads