Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Oh dear...public opinion does not appear to be singing from the same hymn sheet as the common purpose lot in our higher ups would prefer.

Standby for reports of an atrocity / air strike citing her baby as a possible injured party.

The cognitive dissonance this has the potential to generate will be fecking beautiful!

Taking away her citizenship smacks of a PR stunt from HMG. What about the hundreds of others that are in exactly the same boat?

Will be interesting to see St Jeremy's/HRH, the most eminent Dianne Abbott/Labour's response to this.

Last edited:
Trouble is, all she has to do now is to get a dinghy over from France (and she'll probably get a sponsored trip from the Lefties), claim asylum in UK - and she'll be into a council house even faster than she would have done had she been a returning "Brit".
Plenty of ISIS housing stock she can choose from

1550637504059.png

Given that many of the Muslim asylum seekers from Syria and Irag have fled ISIS and their ilk, I doubt she would get a comfortable ride in the mainstream. If she associates with the inevitable extremists then she will make herself obvious for the security forces to identify. That's not saying she won't try that route, but her face has been plastered over the media for the last week and she has been identified as an ISIS member.
Ah, I see how the burkha might come in handy.

Taking away her citizenship smacks of a PR stunt from HMG. What about the hundreds of others that are in exactly the same boat?

Will be interesting to see St Jeremy's/HRH, the most eminent Dianne Abbott/Labour's response to this.
Over a hundred people have been stripped of UK citizenship since 2017.

It would appear St Jeremy of Righteousness is keeping quiet on it thus far...
20190220_062618.jpg

I realise there has been a law change since

HMGOV cannot strip UK citizenship from a British citizen if it would make them stateless.

HMGOV cannot strip UK citizenship from a British citizen if it would make them stateless.
Maybe our man in the know, Crash, can answer.
I'd hazard a guess that in some cases, if the miscreant has an alternate citizenship or could get one, then HMG would be within their rights.
I'm reading on BBC that Begum qualifies for Bangladeshi citizenship.

Maybe our man in the know, Crash, can answer.
I'd hazard a guess that in some cases, if the miscreant has an alternate citizenship or could get one, then HMG would be within their rights.
I'm reading on BBC that Begum qualifies for Bangladeshi citizenship.
Correct. Just because a Brit returns from a tour of ISIS doesn't mean that he has access to another countries citizenship. If they're a Brit born and bred, they cannot be stripped of it.

Latest Threads