Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

We could take a leaf out of the Tunisians book, they have 200+ women and kids in the same situation. Their answer is to have the Ministry of Foreign Affairs release regular statements saying they are doing 'everything they can' to get them back, while doing absolutely nothing at all and hoping the locals will get sick of it and kill them.

We could take a leaf out of the Tunisians book, they have 200+ women and kids in the same situation. Their answer is to have the Ministry of Foreign Affairs release regular statements saying they are doing 'everything they can' to get them back, while doing absolutely nothing at all and hoping the locals will get sick of it and kill them.
or disease...

Really? Why is that?

Muslims will be protesting outside Westminster?

Riots from do-gooders on the steets?

Why should it be in the interest of the UK gov to assist nationals whom have travelled to Syria against FCO advice into a war zone and are currently in a refugee camp where they can assist themselves for a start with a phone call for a start?
It’s a complex area of law and the Home Secretary as well as the justice secretary admit they may be powerless to stop it.

I hear that TMPM has knocked The Donald back; to whit, captured jihadis and enemies of the state should be tried by an appropriate authority in the region.
I really hope so, as their sentencing regime appears to be somewhat more robust & in tune with what those convicted deserve.
"Yumin rites?"
They gave them up when they joined IS.

“I never wanted to be an ISIS poster girl”…..ffs….looking at her photo on the BBC there’s a touch of the ‘Kate Price’s even dimmer offspring’ about the gormless look she has now.

In what warped parallel universe might this creature be classed as a ‘poster girl’? Hardly the siren entrancing the gullible into a life of pure Koranic bliss surely?.. The four years of caliphate fun and frolics have taken their toll on the teenager. We can only hope it's one of those situations where for each year that she's been enjoying a 'normal ISIS bride life' ten years have been added to her and by the time she's 22 she'll have the body of a 60 year old and will peg it soon after...

I'm going to make an outrageous, contentious and outlandish comment.....for once I wouldn't!!!!!!!!

Driving back from Belgium I listen to The World Tonight on radio 4. Not a mention of the slag. Came home cracked a bottle of wobbly open and read BBC telext. All mention of the slut has gone.... Why?
Got news on there from Thursday

She can contribute to rebuilding what ISIS destroyed in Syria or Iraq if they don't hang her first.
I like this idea.
Syria is going to need a massive effort in rebuilding.
The surviving Jihadis and supporters owe a huge debt to that country.
Turn them into labour gangs for a minimum of 10 years.

Or just put them up against a wall, don't mind either.

I like this idea.
Syria is going to need a massive effort in rebuilding.
The surviving Jihadis and supporters owe a huge debt to that country.
Turn them into labour gangs for a minimum of 10 years.

Or just put them up against a wall, don't mind either.
Yeah. Stand by for the interview about her back hurting, the callouses on her hands and how this wasn’t what she signed up for.

The definition of hitting rock bottom!
Poster girl my arse. By the look of her when she shuffled in to that room for the TV interview she should be in the sneering at fat people thread.
I don't know what happened there but someone else's comment has appeared under my username?

1. Not having a passport does not mean you are stateless.
  2. She was born in London, not Pakistan.
  3. She lived in Britain since birth, 15 years.
  4. Her parents were dual-nationality British-Bangladeshi, not Pakistani.
  5. She is a British citizen by birth registration and not by residence.
Apart from that, spot on. =-D
I am glad someone else picked up on that totally false post as well, saved me doing it.

It’s a complex area of law and the Home Secretary as well as the justice secretary admit they may be powerless to stop it.
How so?
Temporary Exclusion Orders - created by the 2015 Counter-terrorism and Security Act.TEOs allow the Home Secretary to the ban British citizens from returning home from another country.
If that fails;
The British Nationality Act 1981 allows it.
(2)The Secretary of State may by order deprive a person of a citizenship status if the Secretary of State is satisfied that deprivation is conducive to the public good.

I don't know what happened there but someone else's comment has appeared under my username?
Apologies - I arsed up the quote function. In mitigation, I was on my 3rd G&T!

Latest Threads