Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

Any British nationals requiring urgent consular assistance can visit the Embassy of any EU Member State in Damascus, or in an emergency call the FCO in London on (+44) 20 7008 1500.

I'm sure they can give some advice to her, she hasn't indicated if she has made any contact with the FCO or Home Office whatsover

Yeah you're right*, not as if a male Muslim terrorist type would ever don female Islamic attire just incase he appeared on camera in public eh? :rolleyes::

Man who escaped mosque in burqa was under counter-terror restrictions

View attachment 378365

Who knows what is under any such Muslim attire?
I know you are as thick as two buses and not deliberately being obtuse, but there is a difference between being photographed using it as a disguise, and wearing one for a family portrait.

* you are correct on this point.

Last edited:
Although I don't agree with her, this former 'Jihadi Bride' who has clearly turned her back on true Islam confesses she was brought up as a Muslim and says she was not taught any other values or beliefs: "Most conservative Muslim homes do not teach humanism and secular values, we're usually taught to fear God and God's law overrides any other law, the rule of law in the country."

'It's all a lie': British IS bride who escaped while pregnant speaks out

ExMuslim.JPG

Good to see those who were once very religious outing Islam for what it really is.

Last edited:
The contradictions that sociopathic turd is spouting are incredible.
"Only a wife"..eg stuck in the kitchen (and breeding?) on demand"
" I never actually did/saw/was involved in anything bad, so the UK security has no evidence against me"
Erm, yes they do deary. You spirited yourself at night ;) away from home and had the where with all to get into Turkey thence Syria to join the world's most putrid terrorist group when you were 15 (going on) 25. That will do for starters.

" I was not faized to see bins containing severed heads"
And...I deserve sympathy? Really?
Just look her dead pan expressions when she spouts all that crap.
She's 19 going on 40 now so let's just drop the damaged teen crap.

Thing for me is, I think we need her back here to lab-rat her for (weeks) of interrogation as for me it's likely she is a minefield of information, much of which she may not think is relevant, but our security experts could find very useful. Names..places...rankings. Truth drug her? Sure.
Then....by all means pap her out to Bangladesh with a one way ticket....with her sprog.
And her family. And friends
And..her fekkin brief!

Last edited:
Although I don't agree with her, this former 'Jihadi Bride' who has clearly turned her back on true Islam confesses she was brought up as a Muslim and says she was not taught any other values or beliefs: "Most conservative Muslim homes do not teach humanism and secular values, we're usually taught to fear God and God's law overrides any other law, the rule of law in the country."

'It's all a lie': British IS bride who escaped while pregnant speaks out

View attachment 378373

Good to see those who were once very religious outing Islam for what is really is.
I hate to say....but she's a bit fit too eh?

Stays in the kitchen, " breeds" on demand, accepts being told what to do by men, happy in a burka and flip flops doesn't buy shit loads of clothes and shoes she never wears, so apart from the interest in beheading she's an ideal wife .

Just a point, she needs a passport to get to Damascus, whilst it doesn’t involve crossing a border there will be numerous check points to cross, in which documentation will be required, as well as a bribe I think, and the daft bitch claims not to have any money.
Refugee travel document anyone?

A refugee travel document (also called a 1951 Convention travel document or Geneva passport) is a travel document issued to a refugee by the state in which she or he normally resides allowing him or her to travel outside that state and to return there. Refugees are unlikely to be able to obtain passports from their state of nationality (from which they have sought asylum) and therefore need travel documents so that they might engage in international travel.

The 145 states which are parties to the 1951 Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees are obliged to issue travel documents to refugees lawfully resident in their territory.[1]

Refugee travel documents are passport-like booklets. Their cover bears the words "Travel Document" in English and French (and often in the language of the issuing state), as well as the date of the convention: 28 July 1951. The documents were originally grey, though some countries now issue them in other colours, with two diagonal lines in the upper left corner of the front cover. Bearers enjoy certain visa-free travel privileges extended by signatories to the convention.

The UK is a signitory

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

A refugee travel document (also called a 1951 Convention travel document or Geneva passport) is a travel document issued to a refugee by the state in which she or he normally resides allowing him or her to travel outside that state and to return there. Refugees are unlikely to be able to obtain passports from their state of nationality (from which they have sought asylum) and therefore need travel documents so that they might engage in international travel.

The 145 states which are parties to the 1951 Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees are obliged to issue travel documents to refugees lawfully resident in their territory.[1]

Refugee travel documents are passport-like booklets. Their cover bears the words "Travel Document" in English and French (and often in the language of the issuing state), as well as the date of the convention: 28 July 1951. The documents were originally grey, though some countries now issue them in other colours, with two diagonal lines in the upper left corner of the front cover. Bearers enjoy certain visa-free travel privileges extended by signatories to the convention.

The UK is a signitory
can she be considered a refugee when she deliberately left her original country?

Just a point, she needs a passport to get to Damascus, whilst it doesn’t involve crossing a border there will be numerous check points to cross, in which documentation will be required, as well as a bribe I think, and the daft bitch claims not to have any money.

Well she has a big problem then, the BBC said today that she doesn't have a passport. She took her sisters passport and used it to travel to Syria. Does that mean she is effectively stateless. She was born in Pakistan and lived in the UK for 12 years. Is she actually a British citizen then? Her only basis from what I can see is 12 years residence, and parents holding dual British/Pakistani passports... is that enough for her to have some sort of right to return to the UK?

I hate to say....but she's a bit fit too eh?
Just saw the latest interview with her. Despite the assertions of many Western jihadi’s that they are only there to provide vital admin support to the cause, they’re obviously not blessed with many Dentists.
She has a set of teeth on her like a row of bombed houses!

Well she has a big problem then, the BBC said today that she doesn't have a passport. She took her sisters passport and used it to travel to Syria. Does that mean she is effectively stateless. She was born in Pakistan and lived in the UK for 12 years. Is she actually a British citizen then? Her only basis from what I can see is 12 years residence, and parents holding dual British/Pakistani passports... is that enough for her to have some sort of right to return to the UK?
If she tries to reach Damascus, she faces roadblocks and ID checks from various factions still fighting each other, most of which are as likely to execute her at the checkpoint as to let her pass.
The Turks have blocked the northern border, she'll hardly be welcome in Hawler, and the route to Baghdad has a lot of her former friends and neighbours hanging around in Mosul still. They may disagree with her decision to leave daesh.
The Jordanians remember who burned their pilot alive, the Israelis won't touch her with a bargepole, so it's unlikely she'll be swanning around London any time soon, if ever.

The UK is a signitory
Is she lawfully resident in Syria? Almost certainly not.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer

1. Not having a passport does not mean you are stateless.
  2. She was born in London, not Pakistan.
  3. She lived in Britain since birth, 15 years.
  4. Her parents were dual-nationality British-Bangladeshi, not Pakistani.
  5. She is a British citizen by birth registration and not by residence.
Apart from that, spot on. =-D

It's only fair that she should prove she's actually British & not some impostor using the name. No help at all unless & until she does so...

Latest Threads