Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

I know, terrible. However,
TV Licence fee set to rise as number of viewers cancelling increases to over 860,000
But there's this from Which, about "overpaid TV licence cash"
£1bn of TV licence cash ‘overpaid’ – Which? News

If it's any help, TV licence evasion convictions and prosecutions seem to be falling year on year.

View attachment 378319
That might be explained by more people knowing that they don't have to let the cnuts in your house unless they have a warrant.

I'm taking bets that as soon as the lawyer can get a one-2-one with her, her tune will change soooooooooooo much compared to today, where she's being blunt and honest.

I foresee tearful interviews on the sofa with Philip & Holly should the lawyer get their wish.
Her response to this question sounds quite lawyerly:
"The head of the intelligence services in the UK says people like you are potentially very dangerous. What would you say to him?

They don't have any evidence against me doing anything dangerous.
"

SmithSid

On ROPS
On ROPs
Aww, such a lovely family pic of the husband / father on the left, the Muslim traitor on the right, and their new born 'Caliphate Cub' being cradled by the proud dad:

LovelyFamily.jpg

Fom video footage and pics elsewhere - it would appear the baby is also also wearing 'full black Islamic attire' - like father like son eh?

"The head of the intelligence services in the UK says people like you are potentially very dangerous. What would you say to him?

They don't have any evidence against me doing anything dangerous.
"
Totally innocent little angel apart from travelling out to join a murderous death cult and consorting with jihadis. AIUI the Met said the jihadi brides wouldn't be charged if they returned, and had to be over-ruled. Begum and her ilk are innocent , they're only radicalised, unrepentant, dangerous, that kind of thing. What could possibly go wrong.

Aww, such a lovely family pic of the husband / father on the left, the Muslim traitor on the right, and their new born 'Caliphate Cub' being cradled by the proud dad:

View attachment 378341

Fom video footage and pics elsewhere - it would appear the baby is also also wearing 'full black Islamic attire' - like father like son eh?
I think that you are full of shit.
For a start, in the photo that you have posted, I see no baby wearing black attire.
Secondly, the female in various interviews that I have read has stated that she has no idea where the father is.
No, I have absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever, but I see no reason to make up stories about her.

For a start, in the photo that you have posted, I see no baby wearing black attire.
Secondly, the female in various interviews that I have read has stated that she has no idea where the father is.
No, I have absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever, but I see no reason to make up stories about her.
The father, as far as I understand it is currently enjoying the hospitality of the YPG.

But can you withdraw someone's citizenship legally in the UK? What happens if someone is stateless? I am not supporting or condoning her, just curious.
Temporary Exclusion Orders - created by the 2015 Counter-terrorism and Security Act.TEOs allow the Home Secretary to the ban British citizens from returning home from another country.
If that fails;
The British Nationality Act 1981 allows it.
(2)The Secretary of State may by order deprive a person of a citizenship status if the Secretary of State is satisfied that deprivation is conducive to the public good.

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Seriously do the police have a list of who has'nt paid their
licence fee and are you coming across more offenders than say 5 years ago
No, we don't enforce it as TV Licensing like banks, trading standards, etc, have their own powers, and we don't keep lists.

When I deal with someone in the street though and I run their details through, I'd say I'm finding more people with the offence on their previous convictions. It's often hilarious - drugs, abusive behaviour, assaults and then a wee TV license offence..at which point if it's a dafty who thinks he's a ticket I normally rip the piss out of him. :D

Her and her ilk can be hung drawn and quartered for all i care.

In fact i would air it publicly, definitely worth a watch.
Much as I despise her and the cult she freely chose to follow, retribution such as that makes us as bad as IS.

SmithSid

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh - so you can tell that thing beside her is not her husband?

And you believe everything the little treacherous bint tells us? I mean she's not the kind of person who would lie to change her circumstances is it? Not like she would lie to her parents or authorities, or the general public in an interview where she is trying to climb out of the Islamic gutter she got herself into.

My sarcasm clearly went over your head old chap - the fact is NOBODY knows who or WTF that is beside her because it is hiding it's identity. It could be her husband - prove me wrong - you cannot because like the rest of us you haven't a clue what's under there.

The only ones full of sh|t are those who sympathise with and support this traitor in coming back to the UK in any way.

Oh I can watch anything thank you very much. Thanks to that much vilified EU saying that an EU citizen has the right to view programmes in their own language anywhere in the EU. This was when the Beeb tried to make watching BBC progs outside the UK illegal.
They also said that anyone paying for a TV subscription should be able to view it outside their own country and I believe they came up with a compromise that you can use your pay for TV bit anywhere for a period of 30 days.
Nasty EU clamping down on people.
Of course, the Beeb clamped down by cutting the sat sig to a very narrow beam but I happen to be in the lucky situation of being in the back beam of the Astra spot beam directed to UK and can still get it all on a 1.4m dish. I believe other places in Spain and Europe have to have a 2.5m dish to get the signals.
You're nothing if not clueless.

Seriously do the police have a list of who has'nt paid their
licence fee and are you coming across more offenders than say 5 years ago
the bbc's enforcers have a list of who hasn't paid.

Iirc , should you buy a new Tele your address is checked against the list.

don't tell 'an hour name, pike.

I've not had a licence since around 2005.

@bigeye What's your current experience of media perception wrt the above?
I'm currently attached to one of the BBC's political desks (figuratively) and have no idea what's going on outside of BREXIT. Unfortunately I, like my colleagues, have no idea what's going on with BREXIT.

Furthermore I'm only able to express my personal opinion of the situation*. Which is - leave her where she is.

*I'm on thin ice following a very recent incident where a member of the public filmed me saying 'hello' (via a thumbs up) to a remain protester I know. The MoP then gestured at my BBC press pass claiming he had evidence of BBC bias. Subsequently he was able to capture on film my reaction to him, his obsession with masturbation and his uncanny resemblance to a vagina. Complaints were lodged with the BBC.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Why is this young woman getting so much publicity?

And why are people rallying around trying to virtue signal on her behalf, "she's been groomed, she's innocent, she's a British Citizen" etc.

The 20+ victims of the Arianna Grande concert in Manchester were also innocent when they lost their lives whilst her and her dear husband were undoubtedly celebrating another "victory" for their sick ideology.

Perhaps these do-gooder, don't want to appear racist, my sh*t doesn't stink, media types should remember that before they start trying to con us with their humanitarian bullshit.

Let the sick undeserving c*nt rot.

Last edited:

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer

They don't have any evidence against me doing anything dangerous."
Yes, I liked the bit where she doesn’t protest her innocence, but rather says: “They have no evidence,” which is an entirely different thing.

SmithSid

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yes, I liked the bit where she doesn’t protest her innocence, but rather says: “They have no evidence,” which is an entirely different thing.
And this is how Lefty's like to accept people into the country first, then turn around later and say "oh well - we've got no solid evidence they did anything" so we must let them go.

It's all very well Corbyn and his Lefty cronies saying we must bring back Jihadis and put them on trial here, but who does he think is going out there into Iraq / Syria to gain any actual evidence from the crime scenes of the atrocities they conducted to secure any conviction?

Javid needs to man-up and apply a SATEO or apply BNA 1981 Para 2 and banish her and her kind from this great country..

Last edited:
07FCF3DA-178C-445D-B7E5-C99874208842.jpeg

Latest Threads