Schoolgirls Heading for Syria

RiflemanTom

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Three UK schoolgirls 'travelling to Syria'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31554844

Don't fancy their luck much. I bet they'll be missing The Great Satan of the West ( or East London in this case) pretty bloody soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good riddance to them and all their kind.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh they'll be back alright, possibly with a ring looking like a blood orange and host of interesting diseases and parasites, all at the tax payers expense of course. Then it'll be on to a reality show or twenty and fame followed by death from a drug/alcohol cocktail. Well at least that's my hope. Idiotic cows

This does beggar some belief. We are talking children here, who:

1. Seem to be able to procure false passports/Identity.
2. Seem to have sufficient money to purchase air tickets, despite being "disadvantaged".

I suppose that they could be venture capitalists who have spotted an opening for a new business: Cum sponges R us.

Edit to add missing word

ACAB

LE
May all the Blessings of Allah be upon their beaten, much abused bodies.

I read somewhere that some ******** from the UK went to Syria with his rather attractive missus. he was promptly dicked for suicide duty coz Da Boss wanted to get jiggy jiggy with his widow.

It is disturbing how many teenagers are jacking it all in and making their way to Syria. It's a modern day Pied Piper tale.

These girls don't seem to understand that it will be their duty to get married, cook, clean and then remarry when their husband gets wiped out by airstrikes or Kurds.

There are some pretty sad faces on these girls on social media when their husbands get wiped out.

May all the Blessings of Allah be upon their beaten, much abused bodies.

I read somewhere that some ******** from the UK went to Syria with his rather attractive missus. he was promptly dicked for suicide duty coz Da Boss wanted to get jiggy jiggy with his widow.
I thought Allah picked you for suicide duty. Didn't realise platoon Sgt dicked people for it.

Lucky for me brits don't do those sorts of extras.

Latest Threads