Schoolgirl gets teachers stoned

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BrunoNoMedals, Oct 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

BBC Link

Hospital? Bloody lightweights.

Good effort by the chav though - I imagine she'll go down in school history! Unless, of course, the teachers were already wrecked and needed a scapegoat. I know what teachers are like and I wouldn't put it past them :D

2. Yeah, I bet they were caning the ganj when a surprise school inspection turned up and just blamed it on the first easily available chav!

3. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Education's gone to pot then.

4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

"Thank you for calling ARRSE Taxis. If you are calling from ... The NAAFI Bar ... and require a taxi as soon as possible, please press 1 now."

5. At least the teachers were not shagging the pupils

6. I thought this was going to be another bear getting named Mohammed or some such. 8O

Infact, I'm outraged that it's not. :x

7. Good God man,don't mention the O word.

8. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

I thought teachers handed out weed to kids in classes these days. When they weren't teaching them how not to spell, read or write that is.

9. When I read the title of this topic, I thought maybe the teachers had said, "Jehovah."

10. After reading the thread title, I, too, was expecting gory piccies of half-bricks bouncing off skulls and such.

Worra let-down!

MsG

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Considering the calibre of teachers these days, all she had to do was offer them a spliff. They wouldn't have got worried and called an ambulance for the effects then, in fact, they may have let her go behind the bike sheds with them to smoke it.

I wonder why she was just quietly moved to another school . . . . share it around more maybe?

12. The LEA should weed out those responsible.

13. Exactly the opposite of the situation in Iran.