Hi

I need a bit of information on what choices I have if I fail my trade training. I am one fail away from being booted from the course.

I am a transferee from the infantry and signed a contract for 3 years return service with the reme from May last year.

I know TSS would be an option if there are spaces (rather not). Would I be able to sign off from a phase 2 establishment or would they send me back to the infantry to sign off? (If they want me back) Or would I have to suck it up with the TSS?

Thanks
I hear the RAF is recruiting.

spaz

LE
Hi

I need a bit of information on what choices I have if I fail my trade training. I am one fail away from being booted from the course.

I am a transferee from the infantry and signed a contract for 3 years return service with the reme from May last year.

I know TSS would be an option if there are spaces (rather not). Would I be able to sign off from a phase 2 establishment or would they send me back to the infantry to sign off? (If they want me back) Or would I have to suck it up with the TSS?

Thanks

You haven't failed yet mate give 100% to the course and you'll get through it. Some people have to study harder than others that's life. Give it your all.

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than be TSS but it takes all sorts.

Buddy!

War Hero
You will go back to your original cap badge / trade if there are no alternative options. This is covered in transfer policy, which you should have access to on the MS page?

Firthy556

Old-Salt
Hi

Thanks

If you are struggling on your trade course let your platoon staff know. They can personally help you or direct you to your platoons / coy upgraders or even tiffies to give you some extra help. Also make sure you take advantage of your other blokes on your course to get together and study.

What trade are you also ?

. If you are a VM and failing then just read the books more. Army Vehicles are usually 30 or so years out of date.
If you are in weapons then again train yourself to read more books, nothing impresses than knowing the working systems parrot fashion. As a metalsmith then it is all down to practice, put yourself out to work durning lunch breaks etc.
Finally Well if you are a reccy mech and failing then you must consider suicide.