School to buy washing machine for dirty children..

And a little dealing on the side...quids in
How do you think it would go at sentencing when it reached the part where the nice man from the CPS say's, "......and m'lud on determining the sentence for the accused it may be well to remember he has previously been a trusted member of the community having served as a police officer".

Kaching, double points, instantly. I used to deliver prisoners to some of the UK's finest penal establishments and have no desire to visit any on a more permanent basis.

Please, don't get me wrong. I'm no bleeding heart liberal, not in any way. And I've seen, first hand, some of the appalling conditions that some people allow themselves to live in and, I'd like to see Social Services take them in hand and, at times, take those poor kids away to some place where they can get a chance at life, to make something of themselves.
No need for Social Services to do anything to take in nearly 25% of children in care . Last year 16,470 kids were handed in to Social services by their parents, voluntarily. It seems as if no one was putting any pressure on any parent to do this.
Why does the state help parents to dump their children? | The Conservative Woman

No need for Social Services to do anything to take in nearly 25% of children in care . Last year 16,470 kids were handed in to Social services by their parents, voluntarily. It seems as if no one was putting any pressure on any parent to do this.
Why does the state help parents to dump their children? | The Conservative Woman

16.5k kids? Why isn't this banner headline news? Oh, of course, its because social engineering and the welfare state don't have any negative outcomes.

Do they still get child support if they've dumped the kid?

If penniless Africans & Indians can send their kids to school over miles of plain, white shirts and uniforms immaculate, (we have all seen this on TV documentaries) then the average Brit with running water can do the same.

Sink, soap, scrub?

I accept that money is very tight for a number of households, but this is really not like buying caviar.
Some kids are third generation lost causes, it's hard to blame hopeless parents if they were brought up in a hopeless home by shit parents what do you expect. It's certainly not the kids fault

We need to bring in licences for breeding, you have to have an IQ higher than a lobster, finished school (with at least half assed results) and both parents should be employed with a ten year financial plan in place before being allowed to procreate.

Should be done with implanted medical chips. Blokes get them too to reduce their cro-Mangan levels of testosterone leading them to violence and Jeremy Kylie familial chaos

Last edited:
I'm just going to say in all seriousness, just how low is this country of ours going to sink? I nearly put stink, but I just can't believe things have got so bad.
These low life who can't keep their children clean need some sought of education. I do hope social services are keeping a close eye on the welfare of these kids because if they are allowed to go to school in such bad order what the hell is going on at home behind closed doors?
I feel sorry for the innocent kids, the parents need a kick up the bloody arse and that's putting it politely.
You want to see the amount of time, effort, paperwork and intelligence gathering goes on in A+E in hospitals to safe guard kids
Basically every broken brained, unemployed, drug and booze addled "adult" finding their way chaotically into A+E probably has at least a brace of at risk kids at "home/hovel"

16.5k kids? Why isn't this banner headline news? Oh, of course, its because social engineering and the welfare state don't have any negative outcomes.

Do they still get child support if they've dumped the kid?
Good question.
Do you think the social services would be inclined to tell the child benefits people?
It appears that the parent is obliged to tell the Benefits office of such a change in circumstances...yep, the one that's just demonstrated their own sense of personal responsibility by dumping their kid.

It appears benefits should be stopped within 8-12 weeks of a child going into residential care, but there are a number of caveats, including: Prove you still spend money on them regularly( How much is not mentioned and there is no definition of what constitutes regular, nor who is going to, or how that might be monitored?) Also, if the child spends 2 days out of 7 at home, you can still claim.
So probably yes, in reality they'll still get the benefits?
Whose going to check?
Child Benefit for children in hospital or care

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
opswalla Jobs (Discussion) 2
BLOODY_TIPRAT Royal Signals 68
M Royal Signals 27