School to buy washing machine for dirty children..

Not a new thing in anyway. I few youth clubs have them on the side for "emergency" use. Some on constant go. Don't blame the kids but anyone can have children. You get checked out more by the digs home when you want a 2nd hand dog.

There are some out there that are useless feckless twunts and need culling.
There should be a license to have children. Too many are popping out kids when they aren't even capable of looking after themselves, have a steady job or a home. Responsible people tend to want financial stability first and not have bastard, feral children outside of marriage.

There should be a license to have children. Too many are popping out kids when they aren't even capable of looking after themselves, have a steady job or a home. Responsible people tend to want financial stability first and not have bastard, feral children outside of marriage.
Can't pay , we'll take them away ought to be about children , not goods .

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Long, long ago Mrs S' college chum sent a note home with a child requesting that it be cleaned. She got one back 'My child ain't no rose to be smelled'.

If penniless Africans & Indians can send their kids to school over miles of plain, white shirts and uniforms immaculate, (we have all seen this on TV documentaries) then the average Brit with running water can do the same.

Sink, soap, scrub?

I accept that money is very tight for a number of households, but this is really not like buying caviar.
Couldn't agree more. I admire buggers that make an effort to give their kids the best they can in desperate circumstances.

Long, long ago Mrs S' college chum sent a note home with a child requesting that it be cleaned. She got one back 'My child ain't no rose to be smelled'.
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I know a (rather attractive female) teacher who got a broken nose at a parents' evening once, for having the temerity to suggest to one of life's 'challenged' families that the school was there to educate little Chardonnay, whilst the parents' role was to raise her.

One visit to A&E later, Mum from the 'challenged' family found herself in court and got a £200 fine (paid at £1 per week, natch) and a 6-month suspended sentence.

We really are breeding an underclass of feckless, no-responsibility, useless c@nts. The Krauts, in the 1940s naughtiness, called it 'nutzloser esser'; literally, 'useless eater'.

Last edited:
What's wrong with handwashing and a mangle, same as my Mum and Nan used....we never went without clean clothes.

Mrs TMW teaches at a Special Needs* school, pupil ages ranging from 4 to 18+. There is a classroom set up with washing machines, tumble driers, ovens, fridges etc, for the older pupils to be familiarized with how to look after themselves when the leave. The washing machines are used daily to launder the kit of a minority of the kids who regularly come to school in dirty clothing; if the school staff didn't do this, the poor buggers would never have clean kit to wear. Similarly the same kids often get sent down to the dining hall straight after registration, because they haven't had breakfast (and sometimes no tea the previous night).

Part of the problem seems to come from former pupils of the school breeding and not being able to look after their similarly handicapped differently abled offspring. Others are just neglected kids, some with real issues, others for whom labeling and diagnoses are actively sought by the parent(s) to get the maximum state funding, and once they're coining it, they pretty much leave the kids to fend for themselves.

Everything is logged and reported to Social Services, sometimes resulting in kids being taken into care.

*You know, mongs and spackers.

I can't even remember the last time a saw a launderette. The one's around here have all been converted into takeaways or bookies.
Around here they're popping up again at petrol stations like the one pictured

large_laundrette_stonehouse.jpg

But then our town now has effectively zero unemployment due to the mahousive estates of distribution centres, a correspondingly mahousive eastern european migrant worksforce, and a mahousive rented housing sector where accomodation is often rented 'by the room' - a 3bed semi will have 5 bedrooms once the living room and dining room have been converted.

Mrs TMW teaches at a Special Needs* school, pupil ages ranging from 4 to 18+. There is a classroom set up with washing machines, tumble driers, ovens, fridges etc, for the older pupils to be familiarized with how to look after themselves when the leave. The washing machines are used daily to launder the kit of a minority of the kids who regularly come to school in dirty clothing; if the school staff didn't do this, the poor buggers would never have clean kit to wear. Similarly the same kids often get sent down to the dining hall straight after registration, because they haven't had breakfast (and sometimes no tea the previous night).

Part of the problem seems to come from former pupils of the school breeding and not being able to look after their similarly handicapped differently abled offspring. Others are just neglected kids, some with real issues, others for whom labeling and diagnoses are actively sought by the parent(s) to get the maximum state funding, and once they're coining it, they pretty much leave the kids to fend for themselves.

Everything is logged and reported to Social Services, sometimes resulting in kids being taken into care.

*You know, mongs and spackers.
I spoz you would bring back German rules to get rid of them.
That hit closer than you think

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not sure you're allowed to put school children in a washing machine.
Wishful thinking in the hope they shrink to a size too small to bother with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
opswalla Jobs (Discussion) 2
BLOODY_TIPRAT Royal Signals 68
M Royal Signals 27