School Teacher Goes Beserk - Nicked for attempted murder

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DeltaDog, Jul 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Link

I don't want to jump the gun, but could it be that some gobby scrote finally got what was coming to him?

2. I wouldn't be surprised if you're right but wait for mummy and daddy to step forward to say their little angel would do nothing to prompt such a reaction. And I would bet my next wage packet that the weapon involved also belonged to said little angel or one of his friends

3. My wife, a teetcher wot tort loads of yoo lot and is prim and popper.......
    like me, couldn't stop laughing at the little scrote getting his just deserves.
    Loads of these little cnuts deserve a good shoeing as any normal teacher will tell you.

4. Anything can be described as a 'weapon'.

5. Loads of these little cnuts deserve a good shoeing as any normal teacher will tell you.[/quote]

But now this bloke will, undoubtedly, be locked up for filling the kids in. Chances are that they're little sh!ts and probably did deserve a slap. Watch the parents come out and tell everyone what nice kids they are. If they call him "a lovable rogue" or "he likes a bit of a laugh" you can guarantee he's a sh!tbag.

But due to the lack of discipline in schools (and society in general) a decent and useful member of society will (probably) be locked up for some time because he cracked, failed by the school discipline system that fails to protect teachers as well as other pupils. I'm surprised it's not happened sooner, I'd never be a teacher particularly in a secondary school

Though all this could be conjecture and the 3 kids are angels and this teacher is as mad as a bicycle.

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

From what I understand, the teacher is deffo one of the good guys, who has a lot of respect from his pupils. Either he's lost the plot completely and some gobby scrote has got in the way, or some gobby scrote has sent him around the bend.

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

This is probably the main reason why I could never be a teechur. I would have been jailed within a few days of coming into contact with indisciplined scrotes.

I know they are young, impressionable and have a lot to learn, but on the other hand, I don't have the tolerance levels required to be a teacher.

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

They are young, impressionable and have a lot to learn. The significant part of that statement is 'impressionable', so, batter them early on, and what you cannot achieve through respect, do it with terror.

9. Kids are still ahead though. Hundreds of teachers are assaulted each year (about 50 a year in Nottinghamshire alone). Smashing the Shite out of the odd one evens up the score a bit.

10. Respect is earned they say. It is in some cases, but in other cases putting the fear of God into a scrote works wonders.

As a kid I was on the wrong end of more than a few shoeings. The fear and high pitched voice (adrenaline honest!!) goes, once it kicks off. Many times I was outnumbered, but even when it was just a "square go/one on one" I still got a shoeing because I couldn't fight for toffee.

Then I discovered Boxing, Judo and Jujutsu. I still got shoeings. :D

By my third year at High School I was throwing my weight around having gone from "bullied to bully" and I fcuking loved it.

We got the belt (tawse) in those days so class discipline wasn't a problem for teachers. Yes, there were those that used it to excess, but you didny fcuk about in their class. Made their job easier and you were quiet enough that there was a chance "some" of the lesson would sink in.

Then we got a new P.E. Teacher. Ex Army PTI, huge judo fan and a very handy boxer.

Word must've got around the staff room (as it does) and within the week I'd had the biggest shoeing of my life.

Give him his due, at one point on the bristly gym mats, he even handed me one of those wooden swinging club things that were all the rage a million years ago, just to even things up. It just got worse.

I never bullied again, and still think he did me a huge favour in sorting me out.

The teacher in the article "may" have gone too far, and will be crucified by the pc brigade/GTC etc etc for it.

Like it or not, in this civilsed/multi cultural age, some youngsters that think they are the bee's knees, like I did, need a good shoeing. "Attempted Murder" in this case is legaleese Prosecution speak for "he really laid into my client, who is a cnut".

Why should any teacher take flak from a kid in class, when that same kid would slice and dice any other kid outside of school that "dissed" them in some imagined slight?

Pot and kettle, but that's just my opinion.

Sorry for being on my high horse with this, rant over.

PAY ATTENTION IN THE BACK!!! YOU. YES, YOU!!!

SIT AT THE FRONT OF THE CLASS.

No son, just leave your bag and blazer where they are. After this class you won't cross me again.

Happy Days :D :D

11. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Boys assaulted at Roman Catholic school - nothing new about that, surely?

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

You forgot to launch chalk / Eraser / book / ruler in fact anything solid at our heads at high speed

Ah the good old days when your teacher would beat you half to death for whinging and then your dad would finish you off when you got home :wink:

13. We never complained.

Mind you, the school boxing club was run by Sister Mary Patrice.

Bing Crosby, Primo Carnera and Max Baer were her pin ups. :D

RIP and god bless you The "fighting penguin".

14. One of the teacher's in my school had a thing for cracking kids with the "window pole" - stopped at the point where just about every bone in a lad's hand was broken when it was administered at speed. No suspension, police or anything happened though. From memory, recall that the teacher involved was former Army boxer. :)

15. The teachers at my school didn't raise a finger against us lot. Instead they would report you to a prefect in your house, telling said prefect what you had done in class. The prefect would then choose a suitable punishment, which invariably involved donning a hockey helmet and having God's granny kicked out of you with bats and sticks. Being left on clothes peg for an evening or being tied upside down on the outside of the stair well was a good one. Happy days.