School of Happiness my arse!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by filthyphil, Apr 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Effect: The power to produce an outcome or achieve a result; influence. Or are we not doing grammar?
  2. You will have to take that up with the editor I'm afraid.
  3. Bloke must've been beaming on whizz for a taser not to work.
  4. Or they forgot to charge the Taser gun
    • Like Like x 1
  5. A memorial page would be an idea. Maybe Phil could tee up a nice roadside jobbie too.
  6. There's a bit further down in that article about a Brazilian who died after being Tasered in Oz.

If I was a Brazilian I think I'd stay at home - it's probably safer in the Barrios of Rio than in London or Oz..
  7. Come know it's not PC (see what I did there?) inflict pain on poor innocent's not policy to charge the tasers....or the feckin' criminals these days.....:winkrazz:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Although to be honest the Brazilian in London was a dangerous electrician. Jose really should've known better.
  9. And there was me thinking you were talking about lady garden styles. Silly me.
  10. Perv!
  11. The fact he was needing to be tasered demonstrates he wasn't thinking it through normally
  12. Maybe he was one of those blokes that gets off on that kind of stuff. I like to spaff into plug sockets myself. Keeps you stiff for days that does.