School of Happiness my arse!

G

goatrutar

Bringing a crossbow and a knife to a gun fight? Must have thought he was Crocodile fucking Dundee. Might just slap an RIP mate on his FB page.
A memorial page would be an idea. Maybe Phil could tee up a nice roadside jobbie too.

There's a bit further down in that article about a Brazilian who died after being Tasered in Oz.

If I was a Brazilian I think I'd stay at home - it's probably safer in the Barrios of Rio than in London or Oz..

Or they forgot to charge the Taser gun
Come on..you know it's not PC (see what I did there?)..to inflict pain on poor innocent criminals....it's not policy to charge the tasers....or the feckin' criminals these days.....:winkrazz:

G

goatrutar

There's a bit further down in that article about a Brazilian who died after being Tasered in Oz.

If I was a Brazilian I think I'd stay at home - it's probably safer in the Barrios of Rio than in London or Oz..
Although to be honest the Brazilian in London was a dangerous electrician. Jose really should've known better.

Given the next thing was a 9mm round, the little prat should have pretended it worked and fallen stiffly to the floor going "URGH URGH URGH".
The fact he was needing to be tasered demonstrates he wasn't thinking it through normally

Maybe he was one of those blokes that gets off on that kind of stuff. I like to spaff into plug sockets myself. Keeps you stiff for days that does.

G

goatrutar

Wasn't there an incident in Canada where a bloke got oc'd then tasered and burst into flames?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
opswalla Jobs (Discussion) 2
BLOODY_TIPRAT Royal Signals 68
M Royal Signals 27