School kids taken duck shooting!

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by vvaannmmaann, Dec 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quite frankly he can duck off.

2. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

he's a bit old for a child in primary school ? other than that i cant see what he is carping on about ...... getting me coat .

3. The mans quackers. Fancy putting that on the web. He needs to shut his beak and stop getting his feathers in a flurry.

4. Listened to the father being interviewed on 5live. made it sound as if he was under the impression the kids were being taken to a wildfoul sanctuary (he didn't actually say that).
    After reading the Telegraph article and the permission slip sent out by the school I can only surmise he either has learning difficulties or he's a drama queen. 5live didn't exactly do the unbias bit either.

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Some of the comments on there are gleaming. However my favorite quote straight out of the article.

"“They allowed children to witness the death of an animal, Ramsey might be rural but we have a Tesco people don’t need to walk around killing animals to survive any more.” "

Well I reckon we know what he buys, pies and lots of them.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maybe he should of just ******* used the wild wonders of the internet to find out what the **** it is, instead of just presuming. ******* people like that try and make someone else in the shit because they dont want to get any blame. ******* lizard.

7. Good grief any old porker can get on the outrage bus these days for fifteen minutes of fame - It fails in his case as he looks like a fat paedophile. And is that a fish he's holding - I'm outraged and upset by the violence being shown to fish these days.

8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It looks as if he is holding a fish in that photo. I suppose it's OK to trick a fish into swallowing a hook and pull it out of it's natural environment but it's wrong to shoot birds. Twunt.

• Like Like x 3
  9. What he said.

With that type of double standards, fat, and as thick as shit, is he a Union leader?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Twat.

Probably also one of those vegetarians that 'eats fish.'

11. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Still, it did get him publicity without having to go on one of these reality TV things. Shame it was so obvious which the BBC didn't realise as usual, thinking they had the story of the year.

12. He sounds a bit daffy.

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

5 Live like nothing more than to push the unbiaised attacks against country sports. everytime I have written to complain they claim they cant find the story. Bunch of *****, I wont listen to them for that reason!

14. I think that S Korea has a more balanced view on how to

amuse and instruct school children.

The clip is posted as Chinese, but is Korean.

dumpert.nl - Schoolreisjes in China