School cultural trip to Bangkok

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fairycakes, Nov 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In my day drinking special vat cider at the back of a school bus on the way to Ironbridge gorge museum. Taken fom NOTW NSFW (ish!) A school has suspended two teachers after claims that teenage pupils on a cultural trip to the Far East ended up watching a live sex show in Bangkok.

Horrified parents only found out about the visit to the Thai capital's notorious Patpong red-light district after one girl posted pics from the trip on her Facebook web page.

One snap showed a group of the grammar school youngsters, aged 16 to 18, and the two teachers sitting around a table littered with beer bottles outside a Bangkok bar.

A member of the party is about to puff from a hookah pipe. The contraptions usually contain mint flavoured tobacco, drawn through water for a more mellow taste.

Later in the evening some of the pupils moved on to the city's sleazy red light area, whose streets are lined with bars offering sex shows.

Last night a staff member at Bingley Grammar, in West Yorks - founded in 1529 and one of Brtain's oldest schools - revealed: "It is the talk of the school.

"The teachers, a man and a woman, are fighting for their careers over this because the youngsters were supposed to be in their care.

"They are claiming that the kids did not drink or smoke although that's not what the pupils are saying. But the worst part is that some of them went to the live sex show.

"The kids said it was disgusting, with couples there on stage having sex in a grotty bar. The teachers are claiming it was a mistake and as soon as the action started they left. But that is at odds with what the kids are saying.

"I mean, the Patpong area is not the kind of place where you go by mistake. It's completely in your face and wall-to-wall sex."

A dozen youngsters from the school - whose motto is Passing on the Torches of Learning - have spent a month in Thailand and neighbouring Laos over the summer.

As well as sampling the Far East's culture, they trekked through jungles to remote communities, helping disadvantaged schools with jobs like fixing broken furniture, painting and providing sporting equipment for the students.

But our source added: "I think it will be a while before anyone from the school is visiting Thailand again.

"The allegations have left a very sour taste in the mouth. Some of the parents are absolutely incensed.

"It takes a lot of trust for a parent to pack their child off to the Far East for a month and they don't expect them to be smoking, drinking and witnessing degrading XXX-rated spectacles in bars."

Head teacher Chris Taylor confirmed that the school, with the help of Bradford Council, has launched an inquiry. He said: "A potential concern has been raised about activities during the trip. We are treating this with extreme seriousness.

"We will take appropriate action at the investigation's conclusion. It is inappropriate to comment further."
  2. There would be no point in you going to the XXX rated bar :wink:
  3. I bet the dozy mare that put the pics on Facebook is popular with the year below right now. She's properly stuffed it up for everyone.

I did like the phrase about 'leaving a sour taste'. I found a night of Mekhong, smoking Krongthip and ladyboys in Patpong did much the same......
  4. Sex educatin is important for children, they had the right idea by giving them a practical demonstration.
  5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Patpong is sh1t. Every cnut wants you to to go to a 'pu5sy show' - which turns out to be a fat minger sticking gerbils up her minge. Then you get stung when the heavies demand payment for the show. Worse than watching some drugged up Russian Whores gyrate in a Istanbul 'gentlemans club'.

Soi Cowboy (or Nana Plaza at a push) is a much better option.

As to the School teachers - they deserve to get fired over it. As a reformed sex tourist, I can verify that you DO NOT accidentally go to Patpong - everyone knows what it is and where it is. Taking a bunch of sproggy scrotes along for a gander is just career suicide.
  6. Did the parent's or head teacher seriously consider the high probability that a trip and stay in Bangkok, for a group of 16 - 18 year-olds, would not result in something similar.

Don't condone the teachers' apparently taking part in it, but it was a shoe-in that the kids definitely would.
  7. I'm outraged.Where these pupils wearing poppies whilst watching this show?
  8. it makes me proud to be a yorkshire man, in my 5th form a trip to amsterdam hit the national press for somthing along these lines!!

it just show the kids have some potential
  9. Command_doh

Trouble with Jomtien is that its labelled a whore house by proximity to Patts. I hear the 'Yellow House' does an excellent soapy massgae, and there are loads of toms by the beach bars too. Good assesment though.

Thailand is just dicy for a school trip full stop. All the tourist hangouts are player zones, even cultural places like Chiang Mai - if you know where to look.
  10. Probably not a good idea smoking ladyboys then!!!!
  11. Command_doh

I must confess, when I wandered down 'the wrong dark, murky and seedy soi' one night in Phuket last January that the male 'masseuse's' offering me 'bum fun' were heavily muscled and boy band - esque in appearance. If I was that way inclined I would have bitten their scented oil hands off ;)

Instead, I just smiled and issued a cheery 'not tonight thanks mate' :)
  12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yea, of course you were did. You couldn't get enough of them.
  13. Command_doh

Hmmm, I always did say 'never say never - especially when you've had 10 pints and made an incorrect hotel room choice in Pattaya (surprise; Ladyboy!) - but I'm not quite into having muscley men ramming the peanuts back up my stinking hoop. Yet ;)
  14. Soi 9, Moon Muang Road. Very tasty indeed!

15. I went to Bingley Grammar, finished 6th form a couple of years ago.

I'm still trying to find out which teachers it is. I have my suspicions :D