School Combined Cadet Force SSI vacancy

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by AuPt, Sep 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There is a vacancy for a CCF SSI (School staff Instructor) in a North Oxfordshire School. The SSI role is three days per week but the job can be made up to full time with other duties (eg security, adventurous training etc) if required. Job would suit an ex regular/TA/ACF NCO particularly if they have experience on a Cadet Training Team. Salary to be discussed at interview but will be attractive.

For further details please send a pm.

2. Position now filled.

3. Sir/ madam
    I am very interested in this job, at present I am the RSMI with **** ACF , have been away with the cadet training team on variou course helping deliver the traininghave all my range quil , I am also the 2ic for our county training officer. xxxxxxxx@ 07******
  4. Gary, not only is your PERSEC shite, so's your reading skills.
  5. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

And your spelling doesn't fill one with confidence either. I'd advise you to delete your post for persec/piss taking reasons.
  6. Flash:
  7. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Did you READ the date on the original post? It was 2009! I do hope your normal job-finding skills are a bit better than that! As said above, it's completely inapparopriate on a site like this to give your name, e-mail address and mobile number in an open forum.... If this post had been still open, a Pm would have been more appropriate.
  8. What a bellend.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)